• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix`s Rising Dawn of The New Day Online Tourney32/32 is full, updated

Halaster

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I will have to be withdrawing from this tournament I believe... If you are desperate for people I may be able to compete on Friday as a filler for the spot so that people have someone to fight, but if you can find someone else they should take my place. Sorry.

Edit 1:And If I did play on Friday I would be cutting the second round very very close. I would have a time interval of about... 15 minutes tops to get it done... so yeah, would be best to find someone else.

Edit 2: I'm set to face Mitsu in the first round? o.O *has bad memories of what happened to his Marth last time this happened*

Cacadecoy

Smash Rookie
Whoever plays me next, I will be available maybe late Saturday and all day Sunday.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Hmm? Why was my opponent changed?
Anyways, MajorMiles, Contact me ASAP

Top Bottom