• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
okay cool so in order of comfort I have

-Sister's Bed
-My Bed ( I call it .-. )
-Pull out bed in my room
-Sofa in the living room
-Foldable foam matress
-****ty 1" Foam matress topper =D

Call them now.

ALSO ATTENTION EVERYONE AT MY HOUSE!!!!
My front door DOES NOT close. In order for it to stay shut it NEEDS to be locked at all times or else it just swings open.

I have 2 dogs that will run at any given opportunity and will not come back. Please make sure you lock the door. If you are leaving my house for some reason there is a button on the front of the door that will auto lock it. hold the door closed and press the button.
:o!!

Good thing I stayed up late tonight.
I call your sisters bed lololol
Hope she is ok with a random guy sleeping there.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Landon, my number is 1.780.292.4124 (AB Carpool #1).

Can you text me your address? We'll be heading to the smashfest on Friday first, and then heading back to your place.

@Jason: Luke loves K-Pop. Make sure you get all his favourite songs on.

Frio

Smash Champion
okay cool so in order of comfort I have

-Sister's Bed
-My Bed ( I call it .-. )
-Pull out bed in my room
-Sofa in the living room
-Foldable foam matress
-****ty 1" Foam matress topper =D

Call them now.

ALSO ATTENTION EVERYONE AT MY HOUSE!!!!
My front door DOES NOT close. In order for it to stay shut it NEEDS to be locked at all times or else it just swings open.

I have 2 dogs that will run at any given opportunity and will not come back. Please make sure you lock the door. If you are leaving my house for some reason there is a button on the front of the door that will auto lock it. hold the door closed and press the button.
dibs on that sofa

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
@AB Carpool 1 I'll have most, if not all information you'd probably need for stuff, Landon has stuff to do Friday for a few hours, so it'll be us for a bit until Landon returns from his super business meeting.

I'll assume at least one of you will wanna go over something, so you can talk to me on Skype (caiden.thatchuk) And you'll probably want my cell number as you'll need it Friday (12502042776)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
:o!!

Good thing I stayed up late tonight.
I call your sisters bed lololol
Hope she is ok with a random guy sleeping there.

--

Aw damn I missed the pull-out bed... What's left that's the comfiest? I call that, gonna need something after the drive. lol

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
only thing left is the foldable matress thing and the crappy 1" foam topper. Also depending how tall you are theres some chair cushions i'm sure someone can fashion into a sleeping surface.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Total bro status if there's room on one of the beds. I just might crash with either Darren or Arcansi if they're cool with it. Whether me and DTP switch off driving or not, having a good place to sleep will be awesome.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Luke, Bryan I have 3 extra beds. There's a medium sized and single sized bed in rooms just next to mine. If you want to be alone
to fap
there's a queen sized bed downstairs. My personal recommendation would be the three of us in my bed, but its up to you. ;D

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Well whoever called my sister's bed, Its a queen sized. 2 people could defs fit there comfortably.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol no
I can't sleep if there is another person in my bed.

Chances are I'll just give it to you and Arcansi and take the pull out bed, but we'll see what mood I'm in once we get to BC haha

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol no
I can't sleep if there is another person in my bed.

Chances are I'll just give it to you and Arcansi and take the pull out bed, but we'll see what mood I'm in once we get to BC haha
No worries for whatever happens. I just wouldnt mind something proper to crash on if I wind up beasting it and driving the entire way to BC. But either way im cool with either the sister bed or pullout bed.

:phone:

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Holycrapi'minbcomgomgomg

Also, when's the fest starting tomorrow? Is it gonna be like a torney without placings/money, basically? XD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
hyyyyyyyyyypre ^.^

Yes, there is a smashfest at the venue tomorrow. I'll probably be there fairly early; I need to take inventory of the number of working TVs they have over there. They open at 11, so I'll probably show up between 11 and 12. We'll pretty much just play friendlies and such (perhaps some MMs? I definitely want to get some serious sets in to prepare) for however long we want. =p

They do charge $5 to play there though. You can also buy a monthly pass for $10. (I've been told it may have been bumped up to $15 >.> I'm not sure on that one though) It's not free, and we could go someplace else if we want, but I do at the very least need to go there tomorrow to confirm TV counts and space usage with the venue.

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
How incredibly informative. =p

Anyway, the closet where most of the TVs are stored is up on the balcony, so if you arrive before I'm done with those, you might not see me right away. =p If that happens, just set up a Wii on one of the TVs (if there aren't any CRTs set up when I get there, I'll put a couple out), and I'll be with you when I'm done.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
How early can somebody bring a Wii? I'll be there early, and Bundtcake will be coming somewhat early as well, but I don't think either of us will have a Wii.

P.S. - Brandon, don't forget to get F-Zero back to me soon if you can. ^.^

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I should be able to show up tomorrow, defs want to attempt some srs smash before p7.

I'll be up early, probably show up around 12:00-12:45 with my wii.

i'll bring your F-Zero too :reverse:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Perfect. Don't sleep in/miss your bus!

So so far, we've got:

Firefly (before 12 - whenever)
Bundtcake (some time - 5-6pm)
Sinister (12-12:45 - whenever) (Wii)
Drake (a time - a more differenter time)
Attila (a time - a more differenter time) (are you guys bringing a Wii?)
Aleate (? I think he said he was coming later, but I'm not 100%)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Smaaaaaaaashfest =]

Theres about a 50% chance i'll go. If I do It'll be early i guess round 11-12 when it opens. I'll bring my wii If I do go in case we need it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't need to bring my Wii right... rather not take it to school then the venue x_x

Top Bottom