• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Well, the BC ones will be done at smashfests. I understand where you're coming from, thoughhhh. When are you in BC, Asa?

Asa

Smash Hero
i get in friday, 4/27 at 7:16 a.m. we're gonna have a smashfest at the venue, you should come!

Asa

Smash Hero
is that a yes? XD

me and firefly are gonna be there at 12 to set up

Asa

Smash Hero
it's an impulse circuite event, which is mk banned, so it's still in effect

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ok, I'll probably only have time for one or two MMs, so how about a $5 Bo5 with random characters. Anyone?
I'd love to do this. More mms the better.

I'm the really tall dude, that's the guy you will be facing.

You will know who I am, trust me.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i want some friendlies Jamie

i don't think we really even played each other last time i was up there

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I might want in on some of dat MM action >:)
OMG less then 2 weeks O___o Soo hypeeed...might get the odd person from Chilliwack here to come along too D:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well, you can't really undo it, but it's all good so don't worry too much about it. ;)

Also try not to double post if possible. :)

Captain L

Smash Champion
Hey Alberta carpool that's staying at my house, can you guys be there around 10? I have a scholarship info meeting that night which will be over at 9, and it's an hour away from my house, so if you guys show up any earlier I can't guarantee I'll be there.

Also if you don't have my address, it's like 23062 118 Avenue, Maple Ridge. If you go there you'll see a townhouse complex and it's #1, right on the corner. But if you're in the area and lost trying to find my place just text 778 385 O5O5

Asa

Smash Hero
Hey Alberta carpool that's staying at my house, can you guys be there around 10? I have a scholarship info meeting that night which will be over at 9, and it's an hour away from my house, so if you guys show up any earlier I can't guarantee I'll be there.

Also if you don't have my address, it's like 23062 118 Avenue, Maple Ridge. If you go there you'll see a townhouse complex and it's #1, right on the corner. But if you're in the area and lost trying to find my place just text 778 385 O5O5
i thought you said grape would be able to watch them while you were gone?

well, isn't that inconvenient, lol.
you could always come to the venue and chill with us in the meantime, we'll be having a smashfest there.

Top Bottom