• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
Nice! Also, Im working on getting another 5-6 people I know down as well. How many tvs are there for this setup?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aren't there 10-15-ish?

Does Kelowna have their own Brawl community or is it just a large group of friends?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
JUST SEVEN?

Alphicans
Frio
KillLock
Kuraudo
DTP
ganonlink
pyre
Limeeee (maybe?)
Kyle (maybe?)
dan is coming
Nice! Also, Im working on getting another 5-6 people I know down as well. How many tvs are there for this setup?
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =D I'm shooting for 12 TVs. The venue currently has like, 15-16, but not all of them work without RF switches. I'm going to take inventory of how many are good to go when I get the chance.

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I do have one we could possibly use if we need it, but no method of getting it anywhere.

2 weeks hypeeeeee

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
@Aleate No, the 5-6 friends are all from Vancouver, I've just extended the offer to them and waiting to see if they go (I see no reason why not). I'm starting to see a crew tournament being very possible.

Asa

Smash Hero
well that's even better if you know ppl who play smash in vancouver! O:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
MAY not be able to go.

My mom just randomly decided she was gonna give me $100 less then she said she would when I was buying my new comp.

So if I can go, I may have to be stingy about mm's.

EDIT: Crews would be legit. Crew Vanc Island.

Asa

Smash Hero
um arcansi.. just don't do as many mms.. coming is more important. you can prove your superiority through your actual placings at the tourney lol

Asa

Smash Hero
i think at the moment star waffle should be your place to house. WA is looking pretty weak atm and that's where i was planing on keeping them.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Getting smash hype in Chilliwack ovar here...might have gotten another 3-5 people coming to P7 :DDD

Asa

Smash Hero
hm ok arcansi. we'll put you with the Washington people at starwaffle's place

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
Can we allow crews that have 6 people? Alberta vs lower mainland vs kelowna vs USA vs our Vancouver guys vs anyone else. Care to make it interesting?

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Dakota, if you're on the same greyhound as me going into the city, I can help you get to Jeremy's. I know the way and I have to go by there to get to Landon's anyways.

Asa

Smash Hero
nah @ the venue is fine lol

stocks should be in multiples of 3 XD so 18 sounds good

Asa

Smash Hero
i think he is (just singles tho since he is gonna be at the midnight magic thing)

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
Are we making this crew tourney interesting? $30 a crew? I think this might even be 8 or more crews involved!

Top Bottom