• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Asa

Smash Hero
jason doesn`t really use smashes at all on wifi lol

and arcansi you need to just think more. i cite our conversation about snake. not only did you not know about his options, you also weren`t thinking enough about your options to avoid damage.

a good way to see what works online that might not work offline is to think "would someone actually get hit by this offline?" if you find yourself getting hit by something on wifi that you figure you could not get hit with/could punish offline, then there you go

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's okay Arcansi, chin up! Having played you both offline and on Wifi, I know you are significantly better than I am. I'm sure you'll do just fine at P7.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
It's okay Arcansi, chin up! Having played you both offline and on Wifi, I know you are significantly better than I am. I'm sure you'll do just fine at P7.
Eh. I define 'fine' as top 1/3'd for P7.

and arcansi you need to just think more. i cite our conversation about snake. not only did you not know about his options, you also weren`t thinking enough about your options to avoid damage.
I don't know about his options because idk the matchup. When I ask people they just say idk all too often.

a good way to see what works online that might not work offline is to think "would someone actually get hit by this offline?" if you find yourself getting hit by something on wifi that you figure you could not get hit with/could punish offline, then there you go
I don't know what I would be able to punish/get hit with offline, because I have no practice offline against 90% of the cast.

Here Arcansi I found you the perfect pony avatar <3

I'm currently good with it as it is, thank you.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm sure the Zelda metagame applies to Pit as well.

Hope opponent approaches... spam smash attacks! It works-ish for me!

Asa

Smash Hero
lol omfg arcansi if you can't get help why don't you pick up the character for like 10 min and figure out what he can do. it takes literally 1 min to realize that you can't z drop or airdodge when you pull a nade

or play more wifi to get more info on mu's...

and arcansi if you don't know what works offline, we can tell you.. ask questions omg

Jason!

Smash Lord
jason doesn`t really use smashes at all on wifi lol

I dooooooo just not when im vsing down syndromar

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Can somebody who's really, really good at Statistics please help me with a problem? :(

Never mind :) I clearly don't know the difference between subtraction and multiplication x_x

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
So now that probably 50+ people are going, will the top 8 get paid? Also, the fb group says doubles start at 12:30 and singles start at 4:30

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So now that probably 50+ people are going, will the top 8 get paid? Also, the fb group says doubles start at 12:30 and singles start at 4:30
- Most likely not, but I'll think about it.

- Thanks for pointing that out! When the venue asked me about start times, I gave more pessimistic estimates than when I first made the thread, and those are the ones that appear on the FB page. I'll have to play with the schedule a bit to figure out what will work best...

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i'm getting hyped

almost-3rd-page bump

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Just wanna point out that I, myself is confirmed but my brother Scorch isnt ._. Check that plz Firefly?

Whaleu

Smash Cadet
How many Alberta people are coming? Just the seven on the first post?
@Asa btw, just because you beat us everytime (although there were close ones!), it means nothing because we're blaming it on our inexperience with lag :)

Asa

Smash Hero
@Asa btw, just because you beat us everytime (although there were close ones!), it means nothing because we're blaming it on our inexperience with lag :)
true true. you guys down for some wifi now?

so two carpools are pretty much confirmed for alberta. CANT WAIT!

:phone:
list of who's confirmed plz?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Confident guys! I heard one of you guys has a better Zelda than me! :c

Top Bottom