• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Nope. There's time for them at monthlies, but with the kind of attendance we'll be seeing, it won't be realistic to expect to have time for a side event before the venue closes.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Asa gave me your email, do you have mine? lol

skidd16[at]hotmail[dot]com

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to make a new post but ill post a lil info here first so people can keep there eyes out for it.

I've been debating for a while making another Combo video, but the more that i thought about it, the more i got ideas about doing a community video, for BC..... I have a good computer with a dazzle, and ive made a combo video before about a year ago which was quiet popular among the IC boards. I think a community video would help hype the community tourney's and get our names out there. I'll post more info on my seperate post, and ill edit this and add a link to the thread later, just letting people know.

LINK TO CV THREAD!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11825894#post11825894

SKidd

Smash Master
Bump...

I'll try hard to get some clips in.

Also, on a side note:
I don't want to see everyone 'combo'ing low tiers in our community 'combo' video. I see that a lot in 'combo' videos.

Jem.

Smash Master
How long does it take to get your passport? I'm not even sure where I keep my legal documents though, I've never needed a passport and anything important i think might be somewhere looming at my parents place and not mine.

I'd be interesting in going if I got a passport and a WA carpool went up. I'm on the way to Canada actually for everyone in WA, im right off exit 199 on I-5 so BC is like 120 miles from my house =)

SKidd

Smash Master
An appearance from Washington?

Wow, hype. Hope you guys make it here.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
how about banana locks?

Are there any diddies coming to phoenix?
HAIIII <(^o^)>

inb4 Rob calls himself a Diddy main
Hey, I do use Diddy, and obviously, he's not as good as my GaW, but I do use him well. I took Clouderz to last stock in P4, but messed up and walked to an untimely death.

But in all seriousness, I do secondary Diddy, as well as several other characters that I plan on playing as in the next monthly, and maybe Phoenix.

Asa

Smash Hero
How long does it take to get your passport? I'm not even sure where I keep my legal documents though, I've never needed a passport and anything important i think might be somewhere looming at my parents place and not mine.

I'd be interesting in going if I got a passport and a WA carpool went up. I'm on the way to Canada actually for everyone in WA, im right off exit 199 on I-5 so BC is like 120 miles from my house =)
20-35 business days

so about a month, yeah

hope to see WA out here! felix, nerd, komodo joe, and indigestable wad were also interested in coming

Captain L

Smash Champion
with that attitude they will.

Let's try to finish earlier this time so we can do a real crew battle.

````````````````````

Asa

Smash Hero
our tournaments usually finish early anyway lol

if enough WA comes we'll definitely do crews

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

What Asa said. I don't know how long it would take in the US, but I'd get on it ASAP.

An appearance from Washington?

Wow, hype. Hope you guys make it here.
Yeahhhhhhhhh

I don't play ROB against Grimice, I play ICs

;D
:troll:

IDK about crews...the last time I tried to force crews, it flopped due to a lack of interest. I'd prefer to wait until after the tournament ends, and if there's enough of a demand (and enough time), we can start it then.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Rob, I laughed really hard after reading your post.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Asa, sorry I didn't eat any of your cinnamon rolls last time. I kinda got carried away with playing and watching matches I just forgot about them.

YOSHI FLAVORED MUFFINS.

Top Bottom