• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

SKidd

Smash Master
Alright, Star, let's team =D

just be sure to actually show up this time :p

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
IHT says he's gonna do his best to make it, but he doesn't know if he'll have the money. But it's leaning more towards that he can make it.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well Trevor, in your case, I'd have posted this:

I'm amazing at getting nines.

on my teammate, that is...
And then you'd be saying:

I'm amazing at killing people with killing moves.

when only my teammate is anywhere near close enough to take the blow...
lol forward smash when I'm the only person who could possibly be hit by it...

SKidd

Smash Master
Can I have an easier pool this time?

Bryan and Landon are too good =(

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
You have it wrong Kyle.

Trevor gets the "easiest bracket relative to pool position" award. He placed low in pools, yet didn't have a hard matchup until Jake in... like, semi's, resulting in a 5th place finish. The entire Island group talked about that for like half the trip home lol (partly to troll Trevor... but also it was true in another sense... so... yeah...). I had a hard match every game... possibly including the first. And I got 1st in my pool.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
You have it wrong Kyle.

Trevor gets the "easiest bracket relative to pool position" award. He placed low in pools, yet didn't have a hard matchup until Jake in... like, semi's, resulting in a 5th place finish. The entire Island group talked about that for like half the trip home lol (partly to troll Trevor... but also it was true in another sense... so... yeah...). I had a hard match every game... possibly including the first. And I got 1st in my pool.
Jesus Christ, are you guys still going on about this? This was nine months ago.

Me vs. Trevor happened in Winner's Quarter Finals. Semis was him vs. bundtcake. The round before me was vs. Blunted_Object, a 1st seed. Your first match was against the only 8th seed there. >.> After that was vs Deap; he had sandbagged in pools to earn a lower seed, but you had just beaten Ben in pools to get first seed, so that shouldn't have been a problem anyway. That was the same round as Trevor vs. Blunted; both those matches were a 4th seed vs. a 1st seed.

I actually know all of this off the top of my head too because of how many times I've had to read this complaint. -.-

@ GrapE - Singles + Doubles are the standard starting events for tournaments, and they both get a lot more interest than low tiers. If we were to add low tiers, they would not replace Doubles.

@ Sion - No, this hasn't happened yet. =3

:005:

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Jesus Christ, are you guys still going on about this? This was nine months ago.

Me vs. Trevor happened in Winner's Quarter Finals. Semis was him vs. bundtcake. The round before me was vs. Blunted_Object, a 1st seed. Your first match was against the only 8th seed there. >.> After that was vs Deap; he had sandbagged in pools to earn a lower seed, but you had just beaten Ben in pools to get first seed, so that shouldn't have been a problem anyway. That was the same round as Trevor vs. Blunted; both those matches were a 4th seed vs. a 1st seed.

<3 u
full homo
one correction though, the round before you was against that falco guy who plays sc alot o.o, before him was blunted

SKidd

Smash Master
inb4 64 > Brawl

64 controllers are beasts

Also, Rainbow Cruise.

Asa

Smash Hero
blue yoshi if you are expecting us to come to a tournament on the island can you plz make a thread now?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Kyle, how do you want me to contact you? Facebook? allisbrawl? MSN? In person? Telepathically?

To the mainlanders: If we were to host an Island tournament, who would possibly come? I am asking so we can have a semi-accurate count for housing purposes. If there is a chance you can come, post here. The dates are either Jan 8th or Jan 15th (both Saturdays). Also, what day works best for you?

On a side note, Captain L has made the allisbrawl online final brackets:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket9766.gif

GOOD LUCK LANDON!!! :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Kyle, how do you want me to contact you? Facebook? allisbrawl? MSN? In person? Telepathically?

To the mainlanders: If we were to host an Island tournament, who would possibly come? I am asking so we can have a semi-accurate count for housing purposes. If there is a chance you can come, post here. The dates are either Jan 8th or Jan 15th (both Saturdays). Also, what day works best for you?

On a side note, Captain L has made the allisbrawl online final brackets:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket9766.gif

GOOD LUCK LANDON!!! :)
I would probably be able to come if others were as well. I'm not sure about the dates; I think the 8th is just a couple days after I'm flying back in, and the 15th is the week before Phoenix. Still, I don't think either would be that bad.

Landon's got this. ;]

Top Bottom