• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - No side events means LOTS of friendlies & MMs! Travel to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
SO, apparantly dphat isnt coming to this anymore...Anybody else wanna team with me for doubles :(?

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
^^ I just sent dphat a message concerning Kansas housing. After confirmation, I'll repost here asap with the info Mr.Doom.

Also! Looks like Bassem and I gonna have to put gnes and razor back on that 3rd place. I hear gnes's saddle got restitched and everything. Gonna have to shop for a fresh carrot to keep them chasing us. LOL!

Gnes

Smash Master
^^ I just sent dphat a message concerning Kansas housing. After confirmation, I'll repost here asap with the info Mr.Doom.

Also! Looks like Bassem and I gonna have to put gnes and razor back on that 3rd place. I hear gnes's saddle got restitched and everything. Gonna have to shop for a fresh carrot to keep them chasing us. LOL!
I guess ill have to 8 stock u in teams this time.

Time to put the rebels back in their place.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you guys don't house D Disciple, that will be messed up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But..you use a top tier too. :(

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes stole his avy from Zucco's AiB page...

GG, CP?

I ban exposure of any kind.

I cp The combo sequence of

Mk Grab release>Side B suicide last stock

I didnt expose u. U exposed yourself.

Also...shes a commonly known exhibitionist. Zucco's pretty late, shes been around since i've been in high school.

U can never defeat me.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Mr Doom, how many people are coming with you that need housing? Have you tried contacting all the people I listed in my posts (you can find it at the VERY TOP of the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom