• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Foostooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Video Are Here

Basically "Shield Foostooling" gives you your second jump back along with a footstool jump. Although not incredibly useful I believe we can find good use for this.

Obviously not something to try to spam, but it can get you out of tight spots or help keep shield pressure on the opponent by staying in the air longer. That on top of the "wtf factor".

I've done this a few times in-game with mild success, like I said I bet someone could find a way to put this to good use.

Also, if anyone's known this then my bad, Never heard of it before xD

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Its a good trick if you're running away but it does leave you vulnerable since you're right on top of your opponent.

I think it could work well in teams. :)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
This is the sign that brawl AT's have had their best time.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this is new? LOL

i do this all the time when i'm landing or i missed a juggle, i'll footstool them but they won't get the thingy so they think i used my 2nd jump

then i can get a punish by using my 2nd jump

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
You know that this is Day-1 Brawl stuff right?

It's not just shielding, every time a character is in an animation or position that he or she cannot initiate the 'footstool'd' animation, the other player simply 'phantom footstools'

what a stupid name, phantom footstool

i read poostool, leaving disappointed

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You know that this is Day-1 Brawl stuff right?

It's not just shielding, every time a character is in an animation or position that he or she cannot initiate the 'footstool'd' animation, the other player simply 'phantom footstools'

what a stupid name, phantom footstool

i read poostool, leaving disappointed
Don't blow your jugular out, read the striked text.

And no one that I talked to knew about this so it can't hurt to let everyone else know.

Player-3

Smash Hero
FAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
HEART

PZ

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter.

Not that many people know about it so it can't hurt to leave it open *shrug*
Keyword<.< also i didnt knoow u existed Failchion much less our wonderful non teran mod also close it every1 knows this trust me if uve ever faced cpus uk this if u ever edgegaurded a cpu with any attack uk this.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Oh wow, I never knew this. Oh god this is going to make Lucario's DAir much more spammable and annoying muahahhaha.

Thanks, lordhelmet!

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
anyone who has ever owned a turbo controller and set it to their jump button would have figured this out a long time ago...*spams old crap is old*

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
So uhh... do you want me to close this or just leave it open?
holyyyyyyyffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Failchion <333

Don't blow your jugular out, read the striked text.

And no one that I talked to knew about this so it can't hurt to let everyone else know.
Adding said text to your post doesnt add immunity to fail. This blows, the only thing this thread is good for is celebrating FAILchion's valiant return, and his subsequent marriage proposal to Teran.

can i be the best man?

hehe wow I saw this before but never knew what it was called lol.
Oh wow, I never knew this. Oh god this is going to make Lucario's DAir much more spammable and annoying muahahhaha.

Thanks, lordhelmet!
brawl players fpalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom