• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phanna's Blue Resticle

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
How in the hell do you do it, Phanna?

Lol.

This is some good stuff, man. It's a shame I missed the chance to play you when I lived in Florida.

Smooth Criminal

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
2:14. Balls-out gutsy. You're insane.
Yeah I lucked out on the 25% chance that he'd die off the front lol.

I have a very aggressive Jigglyphluff.

Edit: Nobody has yet commented on the very first clip, but it's something I found out -- Jigglypuff can instantly grab the edge from a full run at by performing a lullaby (WITHOUT jumping) as she falls off. Lullaguarding.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I throughly enjoyed the vid Phanna! I think I will take up the major use of the edge canceling with both the Up+B and the WoP. Your resting is just insane. I'm way too conservative when it comes to using the rest. But yeah that was awesome.

-IIX

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
that was honestly the worst moth*er f*cking song ive ever heard.
I'd be very worried if I made a video that didn't get song haters, because that would mean the actual video was so bad that the music seemed flawless by comparison. And thanks for the lullaguard-love.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
phanna has taken jigglypuff to a whole new technical level. Good job.

BTW, I liked the song. Very much

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I watched it twice. My Fox will never beat a Jiggs at that level. Jiggs = Death to Fox.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
lol what do u do on stages like Onett? No ledge canceling.
Psh, just because there is no edge of the LEVEL doesn't mean there aren't edges for me to cancel on. For instance, on Onett - there are 16 such edges!

So to answer your question... a level like Onett is paradise. The real question is what do I do on Final Destination (least edges of any level with only 2), and the answer is that I cry.

Edit: Thanks Big_R for the info, good to know Sliq put the move forth awhile back. I plan to integrate it into my gameplay.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
So to answer your question... a level like Onett is paradise. The real question is what do I do on Final Destination (least edges of any level with only 2), and the answer is that I cry.
ROFL

Sorry I want to say more but *sigh* that's too good.

Duckles

Smash Cadet
This is atrocious if you try to rest me you can't sleep in my apartment and there will DEFINITELY be no post-smash cuddling. You will depress robbie if you play that jigglypuff against his

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Iggy was making a joking compliment on his YouTube comments, fools.

I will be making more Jigglypuff combo videos in the near future, similar to how I did with Phanna Mints. I'm excited about a special song being made by a friend for one of the videos.

Edit: Duckles is to manliness as Tipman is to Ganondorf.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Haha my comment has gotten so negatively rated I have to hit a show button to see it. Too good.

Out of curiosity, what would you say your average rests per match are phanna?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Haha my comment has gotten so negatively rated I have to hit a show button to see it. Too good.

Out of curiosity, what would you say your average rests per match are phanna?
Depends who I'm fighting (the character and their playstyle). Overall, 1-2 right now. Those are phanna rests and aerial rest combos, I don't count uptilt rests on fast-fallers, those are like candy lol.

In FFAs I get a ton of rests off of mindgaming peoples' rolls. Hopefully I can do the same in teams next time I play.

Adi

Smash Lord
Your Smash DI and Edge Cancelled WOP are ridiculously good, now play falco and find some crazy new manuevers with him <_<.

Top Bottom