• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

phanna in NC for June - July

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
FYI, I'll be living in Winston-Salem working full-time for a summer internship (no, not for Camel cigarettes). If any smashers around there want to meet up, play, and/or record, let me know. If I don't get to you on smashboards, try me at my youtube (link in sig)

For anyone wondering if I still play smash, a-duhhh. And yes I'm working on many, many videos as well :-)

GofG

Smash Champion
good **** :D come smash with us lots

also winston-salem is mostly about winston and salem cigs :D

vZakat

Half Genie
It's been years since I've seen you, dave. How far is winston-salem from raleigh. Probably farther than I can go. :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet, Samus practice!

What date do you get in, phanna? We have quite a few tournaments and a decent schedule going for the summer so I think you'll get to experience a decent amount of the scene here. =)

Edit: Also if you post here Phanna, you may get more responses/people taking care of you when you visit:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271393

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Winston-Salem. :(

Maybe I could get off my *** on a day off or something. Working in retail sucks.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Sweet, Samus practice!

What date do you get in, phanna? We have quite a few tournaments and a decent schedule going for the summer so I think you'll get to experience a decent amount of the scene here. =)

Edit: Also if you post here Phanna, you may get more responses/people taking care of you when you visit:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271393
May 31st, awesome to hear, very pleasant surprise that you'll be in near vicinity, and I'll post there thanks!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as i said before, greensboro will be training pretty good and often. we're as close as it gets, at about 25-35 minutes away. my internship is also there, so maybe i could just play at your place after work sometimes. ganon samus is such a....not that fun matchup, but i'm sure we'd still have a good time.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ behr

winston is like.... 30 or so minutes from gboro, and we have a couple legit smashers. hit us up phanna.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i start work there on monday phanna. of course, i'll be going back and forth from greensboro, but yeah, hit us up here in greensboro. we're cool.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
quite cheap. he shoots like 80 missiles and then SWD reverse extender grabs you and then utilts you and then you die and stuff.

samus is dum

but then again, i get one fair, and it makes the whole match even no matter how it's going, so i guess it's okay.

samus is like the only character heavy enough where i can START a combo with a low percent fair. it's so goofy. fair->uair->fair is so weird.

phannas priy gud. he has so much ganon experience...

Top Bottom