• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Lmao, I still have one of those, but I never use it.

Screw the connector, I have money. :p
<3 your avvy.

(btw, they no longer sell those connectors due to a lawsuit against nintendo, I think.)
Thank you for the compliment ^_^. I always thought they didn't sell them because they never really worked. I mean, one day, my connecter just up and died on me while I was brawling someone :(. I have an LAN adapter, but I realized that I have to actually connect the Wii to the computer with that, so yeah, I don't know what to do but to buy a new wireless router.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I feel like playing me some MKW.
I think I could go for some MKW. Meet in chat?
Lmao, I still have one of those, but I never use it.

Screw the connector, I have money. :p
<3 your avvy.

(btw, they no longer sell those connectors due to a lawsuit against nintendo, I think.)
What connectors you guys talking about?

edit: I have 1337 post. :o

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Oh! I have one of those. But I use a lan adaptor now. I bought one thinking it would be faster but it's about the same. :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Entire page discussing a discontinued Wii peripheral that wasn't really that great.

You guys bored or something?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It's connected to my router which is connected to the cable modem. You don't need a computer for it to work.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Entire page discussing a discontinued Wii peripheral that wasn't really that great.

You guys bored or something?
Very. Actually, I'm probably gonna leave the moment the Pikachu GD is started again, since I can't contribute much to it.

It's connected to my router which is connected to the cable modem. You don't need a computer for it to work.
Wow, you have NO idea just how much you helped me when you said that.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Yay! I helped someone! I feel like I made a difference today. :D
Hmm...Just when I thought I had everything solved, I don't. It looks like I need to connect an ethernet cord from your wired modem or broadband router to the ethernet port on the Wii LAN Adapter, something I can't do since after all, my Wii isn't next to my router.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Get a really long ethernet cable. :D
Yes, that would be very useful...if the fact that the cable/modem is downstairs and the Wii is upstairs :).

But, really, thank you for helping. You made me realize that I don't need another computer now, just another wireless router.

Now it'll take me even longer to get it, however.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
automatic wanted me to tell y'alls that he got Tyrant, Nyjin (**** Marth/Falco), Grayfox and Zekey (#1 G&W in Socal atm) and 3 randoms in his pool at WGF. Top 3 move out into the bracket. Thta's pretty much a death pool. He teamed up with Flamey (Lucario) and they have a match vs Hall and Champ coming up in the doubles winner's bracket.
Dantarion was lurking this thread when I told him to post for me, lol. :)
I got 0-2'd by Tyrant (had a really good second game against him tho) and Nyjin, went 1-1 with Zeke and 2-0'd the rest of my pool (Natsu, Grayfox, AlexB and two randoms).

My pool was difficult but I got 4th so I didn't make the bracket. Pools were two game sets so when I went 1-1 with Zekey's GnW we had to play a best of 3 tie breaker set (since we had the exact same record in pools) which he won on the 3rd game for 3rd place in our pool and entry into the bracket.

In doubles Flamey and I beat Race+Futile via **** and barely lost to Hall+Champ in winner's. In losers we beat Jmex+Doppelganger via SEVERE **** and then barely lost to Nabster+Nefarious. for the first time teaming we did well. FlamewaveK and I beat legit teams via **** and barely lost to the people who beat us on our fist time teaming. We saved some matches so I'll post those on the doubles thread sometime soon.

Also they had trivia and I answered a question about Pokemon and won a $20 gift certificate to Best Buy, a shirt and a 2gig flash drive from one of the sponsors.

How are the chus at P4 doing? Or if they are out by now how did they do?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There were only 2 Pikas there and they both lost in 1st round pools. :(
I feel your pain. All but one of the Sonics drowned in 1st round pools.

Then the one Sonic left drowned in 2nd round pools.

=====

PS: I finally found a part of that movie that I've been looking for for so long that hasn't been taken down, in it's original format with subs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXDZxNLH-U

I'm so happy. <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo! likes getting up smashed by my Fox.

;D
Ohhh my god, Fox's usmash was the WORST, lol. Zelda's way too laggy to handle it..... I should've just gone Pika again second match.

It's all good, though, it was a fun set. I'm still so mad we had to play each other..... I had a feeling we would. x.x

Kaylo should probably d-throw moar then.
For one, it was doubles, so I was using Zelda most of the time. :p

For two, even when I went Pika, CGing him didn't really work since it's easy to avoid in doubles..... I tried twice, and both times I got interrupted by TUSM or Kenny. Fighting normally was a ****ton more effective.

Pools were two game sets so when I went 1-1 with Zekey's GnW we had to play a best of 3 tie breaker set (since we had the exact same record in pools) which he won on the 3rd game for 3rd place in our pool and entry into the bracket.
What a weird way to do pools sets. o.O Sucks that you lost that way.... but it still sounds like you did pretty okay at the tournament, especially in teams. Good stuff.

Go go go, everybody!

Posting stuff about Pound in the Pika tourney results thread, so go there if you wanna read about it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember me and Prime were playing a Ness and a spacie in doubles friendlies once in Brawl.

He was chaingrabbing the spacie with dthrow while I chaingrabbed the Ness with Sonic's grab release.

It was amazing.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I played against Ganon in Brawl-, does that count? =X **** was too good. His forward smash is like a ****ing bomb now.

Everybody needs to play that game when it comes out. It's obviously not gonna be a huge competitive thing, but Brawl- teams and FFAs are freaking hilarious.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I played against Ganon in Brawl-, does that count? =X **** was too good. His forward smash is like a ****ing bomb now.

Everybody needs to play that game when it comes out. It's obviously not gonna be a huge competitive thing, but Brawl- teams and FFAs are freaking hilarious.
This.

Sonic is hilarious. Infinite grabs all over the place.

altairian

Smash Lord
GUYS I have big news.

I learned something today.

Something that has instantly made me a better player.

Guess what it is?!

Are you ready?

If you don't let go of the analog stick before shielding while dashing, you don't have to wait for the dash animation to end before your shield comes out!

Can we all collectively facepalm at how big of a noob I am? ><

*facepalm*

Top Bottom