• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What characters can be quick attack locked out of down throw, if any?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wasn't referring to him triple posting plum dumpling.
This is a social thread, he was more or less posting in the similar fashi-
he was more or less posting in the similar
more or less posting
posting
Hmmm.... Yes., I never knew triple posting is Similar to 6 different accounts typing almost the same exact thing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm more inclined to think it was the **** that was delivered via VM.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm so confused at what you are trying to say Slush.

Backstabbed?

Roller

Smash Legend
So, despite having been active on these boards since the game came out, and being a part of this thread since it's original carnation. I had never until now, rated this thread. The events of tonight, however, gave me no other alternative than to give this thread a 5 star rating.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Also, shoutouts to Ankoku always showing up when the trolling is good.

z00ted

Pikachu is pretty good in every smash game.

Has anyone ever realized this?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
see this is the reason i left in the first place. trolling is at a max , roller is supporting it as he always does, and someone made prime mad

in order to make prime that angry, you have to work really REALLY hard.......whatever you did illmatic had a warnted reason to be a case of being a douche. Prime is hard to anger, it absurd you pushed him THAT far.

whats happened to this place, i srsly dont feel like i even have any connection with anyone the way people behave in here now.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
You still have a connection with me<3
<3
10chars :D

at Nordal: yeah but the way it used to be when i was active has gone forever........its not the same i feel like every time i try to come back its just not the fun times it used to be

z00ted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooolLLL

see this is the reason i left in the first place. trolling is at a max , roller is supporting it as he always does, and someone made prime mad

in order to make prime that angry, you have to work really REALLY hard.......whatever you did illmatic had a warnted reason to be a case of being a douche. Prime is hard to anger, it absurd you pushed him THAT far.

whats happened to this place, i srsly dont feel like i even have any connection with anyone the way people behave in here now.
I didn't even do anything.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
:O you really think so? haha, this peach main isn't such a bad guy after all. So we're you just trying to get with prime then? I hear peaches swing that way, I actually know a peach main who is bi so yeah!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
*grabs nordal and throws him into a lawn chair*

*cracks open a beer*

sit down this is gonna be fun. popcorn?

z00ted

Is it time for round two already?
I'm not sure what you mean by round two....

maybe this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEDSOntMiG4

:O you really think so? haha, this peach main isn't such a bad guy after all. So we're you just trying to get with prime then? I hear peaches swing that way, I actually know a peach main who is bi so yeah!
I'm not gay.. but I played you on wifi once! Your pikachu definitely beat me in friendlies more times than I beat you!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm not gay.. but I played you on wifi once! Your pikachu definitely beat me in friendlies more times than I beat you![/QUOTE]

Hmm, don't remember. Probably ladder or something, but I feel like that was llod

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
somethings not right here.... i should

OBJECTIO................oh wait.........no evidence to present that wont get me trolled.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Why Texas is the best:

Since this is my last hobo.....

Illmatic, until further notice, u are banned from hobo 32....unless you do the following.

1. Apologize to Kprime for your @$$ Hat-ery actions. This must be in POST form IN THIS THREAD.

2. Admit here and now that he is a SUPERIOR player and that you love/respect him. This must be in POST form IN THIS THREAD.

If these requirements are not met 2 days before HOBO 32, you will not be allowed to enter and i will seed Kprime in such a way that he will have a free ride into WFs and this will mean he will get OBSCENE amounts of PR points that will only push him HIGHER than he was before(still higher than you). He will FOREVER be above you.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
god damnit i was gonna post that leaf!!!!!!!

but yeah shut up ill ur an idiot. good to see u came here to applogize or like........not. forever below.

Top Bottom