• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm thinking of upgrading to a new cart. So far everything I've wanted to play has worked on my R4, and it was legit when I got it, but it seems like it's becoming more and more obsolete. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Vacuum Egg was also the only reason I played Shadow the Hedgehog.
Best weapon ever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh dear. ;;

In other news, I'm about to go to a Harry Potter movie marathon. Is anybody else as excited for the new movie as I am? :bee:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
*Raises hand* Me! I'm gonna wait a couple days after so hopefully it won't be too crowded.

I can't believe the second part comes out next year ;_; So long...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty hyped about it as well, Kloz.
A HP Marathon? Sounds like fun.

Global, don't worry. December will be over before you know it.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Are the movies any good? I've only seen the first 2, read all the books though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm thinking of upgrading to a new cart. So far everything I've wanted to play has worked on my R4, and it was legit when I got it, but it seems like it's becoming more and more obsolete. :(
I don't have any cart at all, and I don't know how to find one. :(

Oh dear. ;;

In other news, I'm about to go to a Harry Potter movie marathon. Is anybody else as excited for the new movie as I am? :bee:
My parents were crazy at times, so I wasn't ever allowed to watch or read Harry Potter.

[

Man f*** you :(
Just kidding. <3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My birthday was October 13th... Don't I get a special PGD title? Q_Q
Just have to say this

I had to share my title with 2 others and probably more people if they were here to say thier birthday cause May 21th just is a baby booming day. We were all different ages too......

PZ

Smash Lord
Wiscus <3

I haven't posted here in a while.
Hi.

What's wrong with the xat? It's completely empty for me.
I take it your fan? also yea lately I havent been able to find a reason to do anythin without a chat with some1 that I cant humanly keep up but i do study although i just got my study material today...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
PZ idk why but i REALLY wana meet you in person some day lol. i feel like you would be the strangest person ive ever met in my entire life, not that thats a bad thing lol.

also, my bday is coming up soon too 0_o. ****s. swf says its on the 29th of nov, but its actually the 30th just in case ur tellin me happy b day on the 29th and id be like uh what?
lol.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I like my AceKard. I can't get a B/W rom to work on there either.

I thought Shadow had potential. If they just reworked the system a bit, fixed up the levels and people gave a **** about scoring points. If there were achievements and it wasn't a Sonic game people woulda been all over that. High speed shooters can be crazy fun.

Were. Read Harry Potter. If you can get past the first two books you'll love it. One of my favorite series.

I'm not totally sure what I was supposed to find on Google but this is pretty neat, I really like this one and I still want this as a tattoo and I want this for my room. I also thought this was cool lol

Also I like that we've been arguing and nobodies mentioned my user title. :3

HotWings

Smash Ace
OMG i missed yal sooooo much. Ive been away for awhile i know and im sorry, ive been very busy with school and whatnot and also i started playing a game called gunz the duel. Im really good at it but there is 1 thing.. everyone is mean lol. Even if i do find nice people, its just not the same.

Im soon going to get a job and hopefully be able to go to tournaments with you all. I can't wait!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Vacuum Egg was also the only reason I played Shadow the Hedgehog.
Best weapon ever.
You played Shadow the Hedgehog? Why?
Don't give me details.

Just have to say this

I had to share my title with 2 others and probably more people if they were here to say thier birthday cause May 21th just is a baby booming day. We were all different ages too......
I'm requesting a birthday title change on December 21. Just a heads up. :)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
EVERYONE GO TO WHOBO!
LINK IN MY SIG!

I need to work out how the housing situation is going to work...because I only wanted to get two hotel rooms, but don't know if they are really going to be strict on how many people they allow...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've seen Xyro namesearch WHOBO..... I think he's trying to make this one really big.

& welcome back, Hot Wings.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
in pokemon white if u have a move that has accuracy 100 it might as well be accuracy 5. ive missed with stuff like fire punch, leech seed, and gust that has 100 accuracy on SEVERAL OCCASIONS. most of which have cost me a KO. this game lol wtf sometimes

Top Bottom