• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

PZ

Smash Lord
Y'all don't listen.

People got **** to do on weekends, so it's always kinda dead from late Friday til Sunday. x.o

Shoulda went to DSO and played with the big boys.
I do listen its just theres like 4 or 5 ppl lurking use this semi spam thread u lurkers!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Y'all don't listen.

People got **** to do on weekends, so it's always kinda dead from late Friday til Sunday. x.o
Or because people are meant to be doing schoolwork on weekdays (the majority on SWF).

You'd be amazed at the activity when people have productive things to do.

:teranchu:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Blaze plays second banana to SILVER and is generally useless. D: If THAT'S your idea of success then **** it.
Don't be stupid.
Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure.

There's a reason why she has positive rep. Hell, her levels are all around agreed to be the only ones that are FUN in Sonic 2006.

Again, where's Manic's success?

:zangoose:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
LOL guys...........so my dad calls me and is like. "ur mom and sis are going out of the country for winter break.......you know where u and i shld go since ur gonna be 21? Vegas."

so im going to Vegas for winter break/my birthday with my dad now LOL. gonna be fun.

also if u havent played pkmn b/w via an emulator yet u shld get it. its actually REALLY GOOD. and i HATE most of the new pokes but **** they did this game well

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't bet your whobo money

also, my parents are going away to Kashmir, India for 3 weeks o-o; So just gonna be my grandmother (who is here just to... supervise us.. though given the past that's not really.. working) , and my 3 sisters and me at home. What fun

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Hey, new pika here. Can't remember whether I introduced myself already or not, in either case nice to meet you all.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Welcome, if it hasn't happened already.
Remember to visit the forum directory, blah blah, guide to pika, blah blah, xat chat, blah blah.

FZ, I wanna get two other people and go to vegas with you guys so we can reenact The Hangover.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Welcome, if it hasn't happened already.
Remember to visit the forum directory, blah blah, guide to pika, blah blah, xat chat, blah blah.

FZ, I wanna get two other people and go to vegas with you guys so we can reenact The Hangover.
Would you rather
a. Loose the tooth
b. Steal the cop car
c. Get tazed
d. Kidnap the Asian

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i guess id rather get tased since its one of the only options left.........tho rollers hair looks alot more like that dudes.........and i look more like the guy trapped on the roof.........and leaf looks more like the dentist...........****.........lets reinact this since i may ACTUALLY be staying at ceasers palace LOLOL

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

Don't be stupid.
Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure.

There's a reason why she has positive rep. Hell, her levels are all around agreed to be the only ones that are FUN in Sonic 2006.

Again, where's Manic's success?

He was on a show. That's plenty. Plus he's not even my favorite character to be fair. Shadow is.

Blaze is boring. There's like nothing to her. She's just around for fur***s to fap to. Plus she's a pyrokinetic who let her world get taken over by a creature made of fire. That'd be like Magneto living in holes because some big dude in armor wanted his lunch money.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My birthday was October 13th... Don't I get a special PGD title? Q_Q
If we were psychic, it might've happened. =P

LOL guys...........so my dad calls me and is like. "ur mom and sis are going out of the country for winter break.......you know where u and i shld go since ur gonna be 21? Vegas."

so im going to Vegas for winter break/my birthday with my dad now LOL. gonna be fun.

also if u havent played pkmn b/w via an emulator yet u shld get it. its actually REALLY GOOD. and i HATE most of the new pokes but **** they did this game well
Nice @Vegas. Take me with you!

& I'm seriously debating playing BW since everybody raves about it. I just can't get over the Pokemon designs though..... I really don't like any of them outside of 4 or 5. :(

Hey, new pika here. Can't remember whether I introduced myself already or not, in either case nice to meet you all.
Welcome & stuff.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Umbra: Glad it looks like yall had a good time :333
Lol at that giant bottle of...something :3

@Fz: Woo Vegas, have a great time with your dad
Its so hard waiting for the "gray" version, Im going to be so alone when the games come out here and this becomes b&w general discussion.

@Dragon: I vaguely remember seeing you post...I think. Welcome :3

@Title: Lol you guys are silly!

......I laughed hard at Terios response to Espy. =D

and at least I have Typhlosion :157:
man Typhlosion is awesome look at how cute he is.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Wiscus <3

I haven't posted here in a while.
Hi.

What's wrong with the xat? It's completely empty for me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think they disappear after a certain amount of time, so maybe nobody'd talked in madd long. Who knows!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
<3

Nothings wrong with the Xat as far as I can tell. There's just no one there atm.
Probably because you're in it.

Also, what you said about Blaze pretty much applies to any Sonic character.
And you're seriously going to look the other way at Blaze when your favorite is a character who is universally disliked MORE because of how craptacular he's become?

Whatever. At least Blaze has more than one good game.

gallax

Smash Hero
Espy i just watched ur kill on dehf on pictochat with the spikes. That was pro. I almost bought a plane ticket to fly over there and give u a brofist cuz it was so sexy.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
I think they disappear after a certain amount of time, so maybe nobody'd talked in madd long. Who knows!
actually, since leaf trifled with the time gears earlier, xat went mad and started kicking us randomly and created an alternate pikaxat, splitting us in two groups, lol. then everything went back to normal, but when xat resets usually it deletes the previous convos, or shows old ones on login.
...it was mad fun though. :136:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Leaf! :mad: You gotta stop doin that..... one day someone's gonna get lost in time & never come back.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Google image Shadow the Hedgehog.
Suck it.

Edit: In hindsight, we both kinda win and lose in that scenario.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
KayLo!: b/w has A LOT of stupid *** pokemon.........A LOT. but once u see their moving sprites u kinda get over it, and the story and design of everythng but the pokes keeps u going. its actually really easy to get over the stupid pkmn since you can tank it with smugleaf till u find somethn u like.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ch'yeah

I dunno man didn't I give you best looking on SWF award some time ago?
Meh, I just have low self-esteem in general, and I generally take compliments from you with a few grains of salt, no offense. :p

@discussion: Shadow is pretty cool in SA2, and Shadow the Hedgehog was actually a decent game.

He was terrible in '06 and any other game, though.

Edit: I actually like the new pokemon. *shrug*

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Meh, I just have low self-esteem in general, and I generally take compliments from you with a few grains of salt, no offense. :p

@discussion: Shadow is pretty cool in SA2, and Shadow the Hedgehog was actually a decent game.

He was terrible in '06 and any other game, though.

Edit: I actually like the new pokemon. *shrug*
theres a few that im all over, but not a ton.

i really like chillarmy, wargle, smugs, the steel fighting dog deer thingy, the unicorn, and the deer that changes with seasons.

aside from that not too many i really like

oh and the candle

Top Bottom