• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The casting is beyond horrible. I do think they did a pretty good job with Aang, though, and the kid was already good at martial arts (a.k.a. he could kick all our ***es if he wanted to), so at least he knows what he's doing.

More:

Ozai: Cliff Curtis

Suki: Jessica Andres

Iroh: Shaun Toub

Princess Yue: Seychelle Gabriel

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm at my internship, so no. I'm never in the chat until ~8 or 9ish, and only on weekdays. We should all be there tonight.... for the next phase of our plans.... :evil:

EDIT: Xiivi, I'm so mad at you for posting that, lolol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Trumpet. I'm 3rd chair out of 31. :)
Sweet. I played the flute in high school. I think I was second best.... there was one ***** who practiced day and night, and I wasn't about to do all that.

Also, at some point or another, I played piano, recorder, hand bells, and the glockenspiel.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Sweet. I played the flute in high school. I think I was second best.... there was one ***** who practiced day and night, and I wasn't about to do all that.

Also, at some point or another, I played piano, recorder, hand bells, and the glockenspiel.
Nice. I play Guitar, Bass, Piano, and Drums in addition to Trumpet. Guitar's my main one.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
....Wth? no fact spoilers!!! That's why I'ma wait till my turn......I'm still wondering if I'ma put in my name....

...Zuzuzu...
I already went, so it's okay! Also, you should. :mad: I demand it.

What's a glockenspiel and what's with these ham clones?
A glockenspiel is basically a metallic xylophone, lol. Nothing special. They're also built slightly differently, iirc.

The clones must be eliminated.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
BTW, to anyone who wants to become a ham. You can't just give yourself a ham avatar and think you're a ham. The ham ham clubhouse is a very exclusive club and you have to go through many things to get in. There are papers to fill, test to be done, you have to use Pika or be a friend of the Pikas. After all that you may get a call in 2-3 business days assigning you the right ham for you.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Posting giant ham instead of a sunflower seed is obviously trolling and deserves a room ban + loss of hamham avatar. :o

Top Bottom