• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ALL HAMS MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT INVASION. :mad: (If you're online at the time.)

Check the social group. Or the chat.

On another note, Teen Titans is too good. Watching "The Apprentice" atm.... I love these ones. <333

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The one where
Robin becomes Slade's apprentice because Slade has some kind of virus thing in the others.

gallax

Smash Hero
TT used to be awesome. but i stopped watching it. my favorite was the shadow girl.

lol at kenny. he keeps using the irobot quotes.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Rofllll. xD Me too. Starfire <33
my favorite was the shadow girl.
Yeeees, Gallax has it right. Raven ftw!

However, my favorite was Robin. I honestly didn't dislike any of them, though. I guess Beast Boy would be my least favorite, if I had to pick one....

But he did have that one line I still love. XD "This pie.... is the best pie.... in the history of pie."

actually you use fthrow or dthrow, then regrab. you will have to buffer the grab if you dthrow
And if you do the fthrow one, you have to buffer your dashes in-between the grabs.

that show was epic...

did it ever finish?
I think Werekill's right. I stopped watching it after a while too, but I just lost track of it.... school johns.... I still wanna watch those episodes eventually.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Weak. Cyborg was the best.

Also, as far as American cartoons go, Avatar ***** them all.

ZZZZUUUUUKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never got too much into Teen Titans, but I think my favorite character was that Jynx girl. Bad luck powerz.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Weak. Cyborg was the best.

Also, as far as American cartoons go, Avatar ***** them all.

ZZZZUUUUUKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a love/hate relationship with Cyborg. I know I read way too much into it, but I had issues with him being the stereotypical black strong man/funny guy. But he was so good at it, lol.

My favorites go (in order): Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire. I lied before. I really didn't like Starfire too much.

However, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVATAR IS MY ****! It's so good. Zuko <333.

I think Avatar might be my favorite recent cartoon. Too bad they ****ed up casting for the movie.

I never got too much into Teen Titans, but I think my favorite character was that Jynx girl. Bad luck powerz.
Jinx was pretty bad***. Having her power would be fun.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There is a movie!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

fasldjfal;ksdjf;alsdkjf;alsdkjfasl;dkjfa;sldkjfasldkfjasdf
Yeah, directed by M. Night. However, the casting is so, so bad. The guy from Slumdog Millionaire is Zuko. Pale white children are playing Sokka and Katara. They initially asked Jesse McCartney to be in the movie before he had scheduling conflicts, w. t. f. The trailer looks pretty amazing, though, and the kid they picked for Aang is good:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9W1dhqc-JBs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9W1dhqc-JBs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I love the hamster theme.

Apparently Harry Potter is a huge dissapointment if you've read the books. It seems pretty good from the trailer though...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I still haven't seen Harry Potter yet. Was it any good?
It was definitely better than the fifth one. And it was hella funny at times, and overall I liked it. I would pay to go see it, but I wouldn't see it twice, if that says anything, lol.

However.... (semi-spoiler time!)

They changed the ending A LOT from the books. They built up to it pretty well, but then it was really.... anticlimactic. The final scene? They ****ed it up. It was kind of disappointing, but it didn't completely ruin the movie. The let-down moments happened a few times in the movie, but, eh. It wasn't a huge deal.

EDIT:
Imo, the humor saved it from failing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've never read/watched harry potter. Is it any good?
The books are really, really good. The movies.... they're good for the most part (except the fifth one), but you can't go into them expecting them to be as good as the books, or you'll be disappointed.

I'd try them both if I were you, but I'd read the books first, if anything.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, like I said, I don't compare the movies to the books, because that's just asking to be disappointed. As a standalone movie, I don't think it was bad.... it wasn't great, but I'd pay to see it. Granted, we went to see a matinee showing, so it was cheaper. =X

The sixth book was one of the best ones, so that just makes it even harder to compare it to the movie. After the fifth abomination (movie-wise), my expectations weren't too high.

bigman40

Smash Master
Well it won't matter how much hype you guys have for the avatar movie. It's not coming out until about mid 2010 from my sources...

....Zuzuzu...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well it won't matter how much hype you guys have for the avatar movie. It's not coming out until about mid 2010 from my sources...

....Zuzuzu...
True, but that's not so far away... just another year.... ;-;

Here's the main characters' casting for anyone who's too lazy to find it:

Aang: Noah Ringer (as Aang)

Katara: Nicola Peltz

Sokka: Jackson Rathbone

Zuko: Dev Patel (as Zuko)

Top Bottom