• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you throw the egg right you can make it pop right after they shield which will also hit their shield. Afterall, yoshi's egg throw is a two hit combo by itself, try it in training mode, just throw an egg and hit someone then bam, 2 hits.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
for snake we have sinz/lanky_gunner/XDDD who are all worthy of a top 5 spot

Diddy we only have Dark Ryu but hes a beast, top 5 for sure

And for tink we have a couple but the only good one is deathbysaurez who's also top 10
looks like I've got my work cut out for me then XD

Utah's gonna be fun

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol ur very welcome kloz. just remember to make it clean since its got dat smudge lol. also i rambled alot in my card, and as u can see my hand writing is SOOOOO GOOOD!

also, saw ******* 3d today, was LOL, played som res evil 0 and some brawl, but mostly re0 since im gonna try wifi since everyone here blows LOL, but man re0 is really awesome atm, one of the protagonists, billy, kicks *** AND can play the piano hella well, hes so legit, i wish i was him LOLOL

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ugh, I've been feeling like crap all week, in case anyone was wondering why I wasn't posting in here.

I'm also running off of 3 hours of sleep due to an oh-so-lovely panic attack and lack of sleeping meds last night. x_x
(hug)

I hope that things work out much better for you with this new week! ♥
Im very sorry to hear about the panic attack :(
Go go Were to a new and better week!

global-wolf

Smash Champion
On Friday we had a school colors day in the spirit of homecoming week. The colors were green and blue.

A guy in one of my classes dressed up as Luigi xD I was like omg, must take picture!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
♥
Haha Mamachu you wont be able to intercept a big group hug!
Such a hug-stealer, :o

Edit: Ha Global, best school excuse for cosplay ever.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
On Friday we had a school colors day in the spirit of homecoming week. The colors were green and blue.

-insert big picture here

A guy in one of my classes dressed up as Luigi xD I was like omg, must take picture!
Somebody get this luigi cosplayer a medal! No..12 medals!

I dunno man. even if we did do a big group hug I think mamachu would take em all. >w>

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
but klozzzzzzzzzzz i had fun since it was just ****ing with scrubs and dominating with POGEMAYNZ!? Trainer.
and re0 has been more fun so its allllll good

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ah i just finished reading the manga "My little home"~ i'm sad its over but happy at the story's ending n_n

I'm adding it to my top mangas i've read.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
rofl I tried mm'ing Brick with Lucario, but he went DK...

he really hates that MU, lol

I was sad since I was practicing that MU for the past week.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
sadness..........i wlda mm'd u if i were thre -_- make a tourney in the future when i can get a ride there, as in like next month, AND WE WILL MM PIKA LUCARIO LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Top Bottom