• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
sometime i think about the pikachu boards at night and i go "hey wow i wish i could be like those guys" and i look at the board and i'm too shy to say hi because theyre all really nice people and i like all the pikachu mains i have met pretty much so i imagine this board to b e the coolest board on smash world forums. someone tell automatic i said hi

PZ

Smash Lord
sometime i think about the pikachu boards at night and i go "hey wow i wish i could be like those guys" and i look at the board and i'm too shy to say hi because theyre all really nice people and i like all the pikachu mains i have met pretty much so i imagine this board to b e the coolest board on smash world forums. Someone tell automatic i said hi
u got it sir! Message will be delivered!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
At least your top player took top 4, mine lost to Haze and Zucco, 2 of yoshi's hardest MUs :c

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Hey Stealth!

Yeah ESAM *****, bringing the MLG season with his strong placings in both the first and the last seems coincidental, almost poetic considering that he SD'd against M2K (another coincidence from what happened in Anther v. M2K) lol.

PZ

Smash Lord
Hey Stealth!

Yeah ESAM *****, bringing the MLG season with his strong placings in both the first and the last seems coincidental, almost poetic considering that he SD'd against M2K (another coincidence from what happened in Anther v. M2K) lol.
Nah anther took him farther than game 3:p

Top Bottom