• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
[duke nukem voice] "ah... much better...."
If anyone can tell me when he says that in game, without cheating somehow, ill draw out a pika pic for them....

i dont have any better ideas for a reward...
I always bellow out that phrase after I urinate.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you obviously havent been here long enough to understand, pikachu is a squirrel. always has been always will. nintendo is spreading rumors, lies, and deceit, but anther figured it out, and took pikachu to a new level. hence pikachu is a squirrel :D

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
WHEN DUKE NUKEM URINATES, HE FINISHES WITH "Ah... much better!".
Close enough..... anytime you try to use a toilet or urinal, it plays a flushing noise accompanied by "Ah... much better!" and you gain SMALL bit of health from the first use...
[Edit: assuming the urinal or stall of course hasnt been broken]

i was trying to get you to say what caused it... namely using the stalls or urinals...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Every time he comes to the Pika forums, he is reminded of his mistake. That held belief of his that Pika was a squirrel.
How wrong he was. Saddened by his ignorance, he exiled himself from the Pika forums.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
AND 2 MORE MESSAGES!
COUNT EM, 2!
This thread moves fast. ._.
*starts unpacking*
Imma set up my smashboards home here for a bit too see how these boards are. I am a pika secondary afterwall, and it would be wrong not to get too know my fellow chus. <3

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
And it died again!
anyways heres my picture done in Colors! for the DSi [cause someone currently has my DSlite]
and yes my art is mediocre...

his tail kinda ended up on the wrong notch but i didn't wanna do it all over again....

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I woke up to Unbeatable Banzuke on the TV this morning, I kid you not.

The new handstand course is so much easier tho. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kendall what is pika best stage?
.............. -______-

FD against most characters, but FD always gets struck/banned. (You might get away with it if you go Wario first game though.)

Then it depends on who you're playing against, but stages that're generally good are Smashville, Halberd, Delfino, and Frigate. Sometimes Castle Siege for walk-offs, although I like Delfino better in most cases. PS1 is good too, although the high ceiling can make it hard to kill.

There's a new stage thread btw: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287973

Normally I'd say ban Brinstar, but you have Wario, so you don't have to worry about getting taken there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would agree, but everybody has a pocket MK these days..... so I'd rather go to a safer stage like Halberd or PS1 or something.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I don't fear MKs on RC, especially pocket ones.

Btw, I think I found something semi-new for Pika. Brb, testing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You'll get sharked to high hell on Halberd, KayLo!.
I said safer. If I'm playing against someone who might possibly go MK but it's not a sure thing, I'd rather take the chance and go almost anywhere over RC. (I usually go to Smashville anyways, so whatever.)

Imo, MK is worse on RC than he is on Halberd, but that's just me.

I didn't mean definitely pick Halberd, was just throwing out stage names and those were the first two that popped into my head. After seeing what NJ MKs do on Rainbow, I'd rather take any stage but Brinstar against him.

Top Bottom