• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I want to be the angel Pikachuuuuuu~ <3

Oh yeah, I'm at 8000 posts. Cool.

bigman40

Smash Master
Uhmmm pikachu is pretty boss :O
oh great do you main that electric menace now?
if so you can give me pika exp kuz i actually have 0 atm ;B cept when i played anther on WIFIIII
Pikachu is still boss
I don't main him, but I plan on using him alot more to get back in the feeling after that 3 week break I had. I'll give you the exp if you need it. My Raichu needs it too =p

Gangster Pikachu
I'll take that one :p

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I at this fence all day long... he's just in my way. Trying to get around him but nooo he has to block everyway.

@K-9 the list of pikachu pics is for the Pikachu community Picture with everyone represented as a pikachu of their choice.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oi Ussi! Do you still need pictures? I'm on pixiv right now and provided that my stolen wi-fi dosent wig out( I keep getting disconnected) on me I can get you a few pictures. :)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oi Ussi! Do you still need pictures? I'm on pixiv right now and provided that my stolen wi-fi dosent wig out( I keep getting disconnected) on me I can get you a few pictures. :)
The more the merrier :) I don't plan to use them all, i just hope everyone gets in with a picture they are satisfied with. Make sure the picture has an easy to remove background... I don't want to spent more than 5 minutes removing a background on a picture. (Other than my own which took 10 minutes to complete)

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Okay here you go! I had a hard time finding good coustume pictures of the rat without an uncomplicated background so it's mostly plain rat....but I hope someone likes these. Better upload them now before my connection dies..
Also threw a pikachu face template meme picture in case y'all want to draw something on him
:pikachu:

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/Wiscus/pika pics/

Sorry that theres not much there.I fail at finding good pics.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
The second one is absolutely awful and ugly. If you noticed I said "I'll take whatever then." That doesn't mean I want to fight over gangster pikachu and end up with some horribly awful picture. It means I'll take something that's open and that is quality. :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'd like to see this Larxene Pika.... I'm like Xiivi, I don't want an ugly one. x.x

Also, finished my facts! Now I just need to take a good pic of myself.....

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd like to see this Larxene Pika.... I'm like Xiivi, I don't want an ugly one. x.x
http://dragon88l.deviantart.com/art/Larxene-Pokemon-69917962

Let me know if you want a different one.

gallax said:
Kk *adds*

K prime said:
I might want a different pika. Let me find one.
alright, just let me know which one you want in the end.

Xiivi said:
The second one is absolutely awful and ugly. If you noticed I said "I'll take whatever then." That doesn't mean I want to fight over gangster pikachu and end up with some horribly awful picture. It means I'll take something that's open and that is quality. :p
Lol, how about Pikachu with the knife looking thing?...

~~~

I'll get links to all the pika pics I've collected for visuals. When I get home that is.

EDIT: The list with URLs

Naruto Ninja Pikachu
Rurouni Kenshin Pikachu
Angel Pikachu
Gangster Pikachu (Claimed by bigman)
2nd Gangster [look previous page]
Larxene Pikachu {Look up on my post} (For Kaylo) [colored pencil sadly]
Sora Pikachu
Pikachu hugging a knife {Does not feel like finding it again}
Peach colored Pikachu hugging pokeball
GIR Pikachu (Claimed by K-9)
Pikachu with a hammer (Claimed by Prime)
Purple ghostly Pikachu
Pikachu with headphones (Prime's avatar, but up for grabs)
Yellow Sonic with Pikachu ears and tail (Confirmed For Terios)
Kilachu with blue goggles
SilverPikachu [i posted this 2-3 pages ago] (For SilverSpark)
Ashchu

and Wiscus's pics: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/Wiscus/pika pics/
I personally think there aren't any good pics on photobucket.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That Angel Pikachu is really really bad. Neeeeverrrmind on that. If you need pictures just look through Primesy or Kaylo's photobuckets, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All About KayLo!(box)

I promised pictures, so here's 3 (small) pictures......

EDIT -- now my alter-ego!:

Sorry if you were expecting model quality. x.o I do what I can, ya know?

Here's my factz:

KayLo! is a 22-year-old female Glaceon currently residing in Philly.
No, KayLo! will not bring you a cheesesteak (except for Kenny... already promised him one).
KayLo! is 5'7".
KayLo! loves exclamation points and question marks?!
KayLo! has mained Pikachu since 64 but hated that god**** rodent before she played him in Smash.
KayLo! knows practically everything there is to know about Brawl but can't get past "pretty good" at the game. :(
KayLo!'s other favorite games are: Kingdom Hearts, Okami, The World Ends With You, Katamari Damacy, Ouendan, and Rune Factory.
KayLo! is 1 1/2 years away from veterinary school and hopes to work with exotics one day so she can travel.
KayLo! saves puppies almost everyday. <3
KayLo! is very straight, but SOME PEOPLE tell a different story.....
KayLo! is not religious, but she believes in positive energy and karma. Urban hippie, sort of? (Except she showers.)
KayLo! is a fan of #slap ing people. The noise it makes is just too good.
KayLo! hates talking on the phone with a passion but loves texting.
KayLo!'s greatest fear is technology gone wrong.... blue screens, white noise, weird beeping. IT'S SO FREAKY. :urg:
KayLo! loves: roller coasters, the fall/winter season, Italy, movies that make her cry, and most of all, eating, sleeping, partying, and... one other thing. ;)
KayLo! hates: mosquitos, children, immaturity, general stupidity, mean people, and WHEN PEOPLE INTERRUPT HER SLEEP.
KayLo!'s favorite color is (surprise, surprise) turquoise.
KayLo! talks sorta like a white girl (private schools ftl) but associates almost exclusively with other black/non-white folk. It just happens that way.
KayLo! loves to debate, argue, butt heads, and generally be right all the time, but she'll still love you at the end of the day no matter what.
Btw, KayLo! is (usually) always right.
KayLo! hates Chinese food.
KayLo! is a Gemini, or in Chinese astrology, a Rabbit. She <3s astrology but doesn't believe in it.
KayLo! is obsessively clean and organized to the point that it's scared people.
KayLo! is also extremely lazy when she can afford to be.
KayLo! used to be a ridiculously good artist but hasn't drawn in years.
KayLo! lives a pretty mainstream lifestyle but is also a huge nerd.
There are currently 6 people on KayLo!'s S*** List.
Related to the above, KayLo! is amazing at FPS games.... deadly accuracy.... :evil:
KayLo! is very clumsy.... she once walked straight into a van, and her friends never let her live it down.... -_-
KayLo! has been described as "the dumbest smart person" her friends know. x.x KayLo! has a lot of blonde moments......
KayLo!'s lesbian crushes are Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, and Haruka/Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon.
KayLo! got nicknamed KLo by her friends because her *** is big... like JLo's. Hurrhurr?
Kyoshi thinks KayLo!'s *** is small, but he must be ****ing blind.
KayLo! has two sisters, one brother, and more cousins than she can count.
KayLo! is a mix of black, Mexican, Native American (Cherokee), and Bajan (or Barbadian, whichever floats your boat).
KayLo! speaks English, French, and some Italian, Spanish, and Japanese -- from actual classes, not anime.
KayLo! used to try to fly when she was little. Really put in a good effort, too.
If KayLo! could have any superpower, she'd choose instant teleportation or super speed. Or creating bad luck like Jinx from Teen Titans.
In KayLo!'s opinion, Batman is the best superhero.
KayLo!'s favorite pokemon is Ivysaur, followed by Glaceon, Milotic, Typhlosion, and Wartortle.
KayLo! is hungry and gonna go eat now. @.@
Also, KayLo! went to the Half Blood Prince premiere and got these pics of Emma Watson:

gallax

Smash Hero
you also forgot that you are the sexiest pika behind gallax.

the name kayloe now has a new meaning for me now though, big ***. lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You forgot KayLo! is very pretty.:)
Aww, hubby. <333

Btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRIME!!!

I'll be online a little later.

you also forgot that you are the sexiest pika behind gallax.

the name kayloe now has a new meaning for me now though, big ***. lol.
x.o Thanks, Gallax. I'm glad I gave it something new, lol.

I second this. totally. ;)
*puts on a bowtie*
*gives a bouquet of pink roses to kaylo* =3
Uh oh, don't let Prime see you!!!

*secretly accepts*

*publicly #slap !s*

You got that close to <3 Emma Watson <3 ?

I envy you. For life.
Yeah, I also got her autograph.... she was the only HP star to actually cross the street. Tom Felton did too, actually, but then some rabid fangirls almost knocked him over RIGHT BEFORE HE GOT TO ME & MY SISTER, so they took him back to the red carpet. *cries* I was so upset.

Also, I never thought she was that pretty from pictures, but she's ****ing gorgeous in person.

I was supposed to post a picture? o_o;
Nah, I just said I would, so I did.

Top Bottom