• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Also my album should be coming out fairly soon, been talking to independent label execs =]

Cool, I can't wait to hear it.

Believe it or not, those videos started the chain reaction that got me into Soul Eater. I should post some cosplay pics...

GUYS. SMG2. ****ING EPIC.
I have not been this blown away by a game EVER before. I love it. I love everything about it. And I have to retract my gloating about having the game 100% by this weekend because I just got 120 stars tonight and now [blank text] [blank text] [blank text]!

And the best part about it? I'm challenged. I have hardly ever had to correct myself on a perfect clear time. This game is incredibly difficult, I lost a considerable amount of lives, even in the early worlds. Really, I wasn't expecting such a hit. <3 forever

I'm "buying" it now. ;)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kiiro: Hehe, sharing FBs isn't against the rules. :p

I don't use my FB, though, so I'd be a pretty boring add.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Everybody so hype about Galaxy..... ;; I'd play it, but..... this aversion to space games. Can't get over it. x.x
You REALLY need to get over it just this once. I promise it's worth it!

i want to play it but 50 dollars hmmm
Also worth it. Or you could just do like a lot of people...Were

Yeah, it's also what got ME into Soul Eater.
And is it really that good of a game? Can't you ride Yoshi now?
I wonder how many other people it's responsible for?
It beat OoT as the highest ranked game, after 12 years.(But the list is constantly updated.) And yoshi is amazing, I loved every level with him and the powerups.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html

I'm "buying" it now. ;)
Lol. Buy it, "Buy it", just as long as it's there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, as of right now, it's behind OoT by .20%, lol.

EDIT: This list is a sham. KH can't be so low! :mad:!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, as of right now, it's behind OoT by .20%, lol.

EDIT: This list is a sham. KH can't be so low! :mad:!
The problem with the list is that it includes ALL reviews, not just the good ones.

Game Informer gave SMG2 a 9.25 for being too hard, and that's just one example of a stupid review. KH has probably about the same number of stupid negative reviews.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Oh sorry. Must have missed the..."joke"?

Edit: No wait. **** I'm really ****ed up right now. I'm sick as hell. I slept for like 14 of the past 24 hours on and off and passed out on the tennis court.

Still won a few games. I am SUCH a bad ***.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh sorry. Must have missed the..."joke"?

Edit: No wait. **** I'm really ****ed up right now. I'm sick as hell. I slept for like 14 of the past 24 hours on and off and passed out on the tennis court.

Still won a few games. I am SUCH a bad ***.
Haha, it's ok. :p

I need to start playing tennis again, but for now I'm focusing on my shooting.

But I've been more ****** before. I was playing doubles in a match for my school, and we were the last people playing. Due to the overall score, if we won or lost the whole team won or lost.

It started raining during the last set. We started playing a tiebreaker, and on the LAST point I ****ing slammed a volley, slipped due to the court being wet, accidentally did a painful split, and won the game.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Who loses a point to a volley? lol

My friend hit a MASSIVE volley. Like... it went so high you couldn't see it. My other friend tripped trying to get to it and ****ed up his ankle.

He doesn't play anymore. :C

We call it the moon volley. :D

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Who loses a point to a volley? lol

My friend hit a MASSIVE volley. Like... it went so high you couldn't see it. My other friend tripped trying to get to it and ****ed up his ankle.

He doesn't play anymore. :C

We call it the moon volley. :D

It was low and at the net, so I hit it right at the feet of one of the other guys. He completely missed it. :p

And lol.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
sry i never have and never will touch KH. im not a FF fanboy but i wont touch anything with FF and disney infuesd in it, its just...................wrong. its like brittney spears headlining for aerosmith, they shlndt ever be in the same state, let alone the same venue.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I can hardly call CoM kingdom hearts as compared to the others. Play real KH and you will see the light. Storyline, gameplay is so much better.
Chain of Memories is a very bad representative game of the entire series.
Yeah, I've been told that before. Which ones are good then?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Including BBS, I'd rate them.....

KH > BBS > KH2FM+ > KH2 > Re:CoM > Days > CoM

If you wanna appreciate the series without playing the less interesting ones or the remakes, I suggest this order:

KH, KH2, BBS. You can read the summaries for the rest without being too confused...... CoM will probably be a little confusing, but since
almost every character forgets the events of that game anyway
, the only really important part of it is who died.

King~

Smash Champion
kh2fm is better than kh1 i havent played bbs though..jus opinon

and i can see kh just being meh to most, its real hit and miss with alot of people

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
FM+ was pretty great, but I don't think you can appreciate it without playing the original first. I liked it more from the standpoint of someone who'd played them all already, but KH1 started the series off perfectly and imo had the best integration of original storyline + Disney world storylines. The Disney worlds in KH2/FM+ felt a little..... tacked on in comparison.

I love all the games, tho. <3 CoM was definitely my least favorite, though..... card battling is meh. The PS2 remake was much better.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
What.
com was awesome. First and only kh I played through all the way.
What.

Not really interested in the others tbh I still need to finish the first one.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wiscus you crazy.

Card battling is soooo bad! Mindlessly mashing the X button is so much more fun. =P

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
^
(hug)

I get enough mashing the button in Tales games. Tales> Kh :3
The card system was fun, I had so much trouble with with whats his face, Soras final boss there?

Handsome was a fun fight though. SUBMIT SUBMIT

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
We are Metamama, we are.

Tales to me is like Kh for you. Within our mutual obsessions there is peace and understanding.

Top Bottom