• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*comes to thread*
*Sees the Thief king in maids dress*

Did I mention how much I like nkn lately?
Cuz I do.
mmm boys in maid outfits/dresses
so tasty. Do want!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
all these textures are gonna be epic.

on a side not i played snake today and then pika and i was doing alota snake ish stuff like reading with grabs and what not and i found that pika was def way more fun to play with, i think snake was just helping me learn how to mindgame and read. so thanks snake, im back to full pika main now :)

PS: kloz change our title to PGD: our textures bring all the squirrels to the yard.
it needs to be so <3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
on a side not i played snake today and then pika and i was doing alota snake ish stuff like reading with grabs and what not and i found that pika was def way more fun to play with, i think snake was just helping me learn how to mindgame and read. so thanks snake, im back to full pika main now :)

PS: kloz change our title to PGD: our textures bring all the squirrels to the yard.
it needs to be so <3
!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! #kidscheer !

Just for that, I'm changin the title just for you. <333 Pika ftw!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
all these textures are gonna be epic.

it needs to be so <3
I thought we had converted another. Oh well.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I thought we had converted another. Oh well.
haha well ill prb use snake still cuz hes to fun to drop, i just wont use him in brackets unless im in a MU where i just say no f'ing way. like ill learn luigi and marth and mk with pika, but if theres an Mu that i just cant win and dont want to lose my first match of a bracket, i may use him haha. but nah im a pika for life, just will use snake cuz he helps me learn to mindgame well.

like kloz said, if i have a good snake, y bother having pika at all??

Edit: I placed 13th of 21 in bigfoots tourney cuz of 2 byes lol. i lost both my matches but i got 13th. it musta been cuz my bowser beat bigfoots dk in friendlies ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@E/Were: Nah, I wouldn't ever wanna mod the MK boards.

I'm learning MK for DDD. It's the one MU that bores me so much, I get mad at the game..... he's such a lame character. I get too impatient with Pika, so I'mma out-gay him with MK.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
o_O... doesn't mean you are changing mains does it D:?
Nope, I'd never leave Pika as a main! But playing against DDD makes me not want to play the game, and as someone who primarily plays for fun, I'd rather go MK for one matchup than keep playing it dumb with Pika..... while not having fun.

I get ***** by Diddys, but even that isn't enough to make me not go Pika for the MU. DDD just sucks the soul out of the ****ing match.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'd never pick up MK. But good luck to you.
I have a good pocket Snake & Diddy that I've unleashed recently in smashfests... and in some MU's did better than my Pika.

Kloz.

You know you wanna.

You know you wanna...

:bee: DA BESS

On a side note Melee Samus is too good. Extended Grapple <3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd never pick up MK. But good luck to you.
I have a good pocket Snake & Diddy that I've unleashed recently in smashfests... and in some MU's did better than my Pika.
Hmm.

Snake, Pikachu, AND Diddy? All 3 of my characters?

I like you, mister.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Hmm.

Snake, Pikachu, AND Diddy? All 3 of my characters?

I like you, mister.
Hah, I just like the very technical characters. I practice with N1njal1ink (name changed cause he namesearches :p) and he uses many, MANY characters. He teaches me how to be very technical. I use Peach too. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@KayLo!: That's ok, lol. Mk is sometimes fun to play anyway.
I don't even wanna have fun with MK..... DDD auto-ruins my fun with his grab-campy *** playstyle. I'm just gonna play as lame as possible so they know how it feels. :)

Vex gonna be the perfect teacher. (RIGHT VEX?! :mad:)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
HAH! see now me using snake for certain MU's isnt so bad, cuz tbh luigi makes me more mad than any DDD mu.

Top Bottom