• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ahem, are you forgetting about IxxI? :mad:
I dunno who IxxI is. I know a dude named Fence, though. :lick:

And all of you are delusional. Being verbally abusive and talkin **** is just how I show my love. ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You infracted me when I simply quoted a bunch of stuff I said in a prvious thread. T____T
Maaan, you mother****ers need to learn the diff between an infraction and a warning. Warnings = 0 points = don't really matter.

EDIT: I meant "mother****ers" in a nice way, btw, hehe.

But lemme look back at it since it clearly hurt your feelings. :p

IxxI

Smash Fence
Maaan, you mother****ers need to learn the diff between an infraction and a warning. Warnings = 0 points = don't really matter.

EDIT: I meant "mother****ers" in a nice way, btw, hehe.

But lemme look back at it since it clearly hurt your feelings. :p

You called me a motehr****er.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hell yeah, mother****er.

Nah, I'll prolly just do it myself. Then come on Smashboards and tell everyone how you got your *** whooped by a girl.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
KayLo, stop calling every mother****er here a mother****er. Obviously, there aint enough mother****ers here to start a mother****ing arguement about who's a huger motherucker.

I don't know if that made sense.

TheVince

Smash Apprentice
lolwut

Serin, just don't even go there....

History tends to repeat itself, if you know what I mean...

Although I do commend you since it does make some sense.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, Serin, get some culture in your life.

One of my many favorite parts from the movie (most favorite is probably the introduction of the children):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdyqmN5cnRQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdyqmN5cnRQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

IxxI

Smash Fence
So, I have a 60 question take home AP biology test due Monday and I'm procrastinating by posting in here.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Unlike Fence, I feel productive. I just went through my PM box and took it from ~800 messages to just 51. =D

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
GJ! Did you go through each and every message or did you just delete a bunch without knowing what they are?

Right now I'm fixing the cg thread so it looks nicer. :D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
They weren't that old, so I could tell what most of them were just by looking at the titles.... I deleted my entire sent box, though, except for messages from the past week.

I also just replied to a bunch of people I'd kept waiting for up to a month..... @.@

Van Jones

Smash Lord
They weren't that old, so I could tell what most of them were just by looking at the titles.... I deleted my entire sent box, though, except for messages from the past week.

I also just replied to a bunch of people I'd kept waiting for up to a month..... @.@
Dang. Youz a bad mod. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so yeah after my terrible performance at no koast i think its time i go on a hiatus. ever since kahoka/genesis ive just gotten worse. how long this hiatus will be is completely uknown to me. as of right now i am uncertain of whether or not im going to pound 4, ill figure that out once school get out for the winter.

also in respects to the forum and the xat, i know some of you have less then stellar opinions of me, and i would like to take the time to apologise. i know im not the best social butterfly out there, and i often fail more then i win. i dont mean to do anything by spite, though i will admit i sometimes do stuff intentionally to annoy people. im an obnoxious person at the worst of times, and i sometimes get carried away. however, im a very nice person at heart, and as much as i want to say i dont care what people think of me, it actually does matter a lot, and i dont like leaving on a bad note.

if anyone wants to talk i will always be on aim <3

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, Stealth. :(

It's all good. Drama comes and goes, but at the end of the day, it's all love here. <3 Like I said on AIM, I don't actually let SWF/Xat shenanigans determine how I feel about a person (I'm just kind of brutally straightforward in the way I argue, lol), and I'm sure that goes for most of the Pikas here.

Good luck with school and whatnot. And still go to Pound! :mad:

I'll catch you on AIM one of these days. <3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

What? >_>
It's so kawaii desu NE~.

desu.

ne.
so yeah after my terrible performance at no koast i think its time i go on a hiatus. ever since kahoka/genesis ive just gotten worse. how long this hiatus will be is completely uknown to me. as of right now i am uncertain of whether or not im going to pound 4, ill figure that out once school get out for the winter.
What you say!!

Try not playing for a month or so, it helps your Barlw game IMMENSELY :D

My sig is pretty cool imo.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace

also in respects to the forum and the xat, i know some of you have less then stellar opinions of me, and i would like to take the time to apologise. i know im not the best social butterfly out there, and i often fail more then i win. i dont mean to do anything by spite, though i will admit i sometimes do stuff intentionally to annoy people. im an obnoxious person at the worst of times, and i sometimes get carried away. however, im a very nice person at heart, and as much as i want to say i dont care what people think of me, it actually does matter a lot, and i dont like leaving on a bad note.

if anyone wants to talk i will always be on aim <3
*I still remember those wicked thunders.... ^_^*

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

It's all good. Drama comes and goes, but at the end of the day, it's all love here. <3 Like I said on AIM, I don't actually let SWF/Xat shenanigans determine how I feel about a person (I'm just kind of brutally straightforward in the way I argue, lol), and I'm sure that goes for most of the Pikas here.
This, Stealth.

If I cared what you guys thought of me, would I still be here?

It's a **** internet forum. 'Nuff said.

Top Bottom