• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Angiance

Smash Lord
Music, eh? I kinda wanna compose something for the PGD...fellow Pika-pis, give me ideas! Like what style of music do y'all want me to use? :3

Vale

Smash Ace
Starts. That's why people don't take down their trees the day after*.

*or they're lazy. actually, that's probably always it. 12 days is just an excuse

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think Catholics consider it the beginning of a longer celebratory period. I don't know if it's only 12 days long. Don't know what other denominations go for, either.
#excatholic

Me, if I'm celebrating afterward, it's because all the damn music has stopped playing in every. ****ing. Store.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
2013 is ending in 11 days. I can't contain my excitement, because I have none. This'll be my first time having new years at Times Square, but I'm not gonna bother counting down. Still, I should do something worthwhile.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I plan on getting drunk, wiping 2013 from memory (was kind of a **** year), and partying my way into hopefully a much better year. :lick: Past that, noooo idea.

@Tokyo: At least raise a glass at midnight! I'll make a toast to you from wherever I end up.

Angiance

Smash Lord
Everything eh, Auto? That's pretty hard to top @__@ | I've never heard of that, Vinyl, but Wendy's chocolate frosty sounds reeeeal good right about now *drool* | It's good to stay out of the past, Kaylo, 2014'll be great. I'm sure we'll all find somethin' great this coming year :3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
While craving for a cup of frosty, I shall explain you what the Morning Melt Panini has.

A slice of a ripe tomato, fresh eggs, Asiago and Cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, spiced with salt and pepper, and two slices of buttered sourdough bread.

And on the side, Seasoned home-style potatoes. it was the most appealing breakfast I ever ate.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm OK with having fast food for breakfast (like a Double Double from In-N-Out) but I just can't do fast food breakfast items.

EDIT: I like how that sandwich pic is rendered, lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I WONDER IF THIS TIME THE THREAD WILL NOTIFY ME THAT IT'S DOING STUFF

Please...i just wanna be in the loop SWF. Stop hating me ;_;

Vale

Smash Ace
Just make the thread your homepage (what else could possibly be more important?). Problem solved!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I wish there was a Wendy's instead of a BK next to the Genesis hotel so I could have seen this love for Wendy's first hand.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
1. Chick-fil-A waffle fries
2. Wendy's
3. Checkers

Then there's everything else, then there's Burger King right below actual garbage.

Top Bottom