• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know what would be an interesting twist?

If they built the bank vault out of stuff that was under some kind of ancient and terrible curse.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I just celebrated my birthday with my family today, and my brother made me a fantastic cake.

It had like pudding or something in it, it was good. Also, my sister bought me one of those Pokemon Pikachu 2 GS's. You know the one. I feel like an Animal Crossing Villager, but I'm not gonna let anyone borrow it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd aspire Cake Decor. Learn from my mom as it were her job at Kroger Bakery years ago.

Flower petals and such.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The tea seminar will coincide with my 7000th post; algebraic!

So like, you have teas (green, black and white) and herbals (lemongrass cinammon etc etc).

The way I approached it was by starting with green teas and fiddling with steep times, temperatures and leaf sizes. Have a process and try stuff out until you get something that you REALLY like. Repeat with other teas and stuff until you know the flavor range of teas you like. Once you're there you should start looking for blends with other stuff; I particularly like cherry x green or cinnamon x black but you should try whatever ends up being appealing to you.

Basically, just **** around but with a procedure.

since

Smash Journeyman
My roommate has this Vanilla Caramel tea.

It's so good. SO good.
I think it's a black tea?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Procedure is mighty important. Now to find the kettle and grocery up some leaves/tea bags with kitchen herbals. Middle class style.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Smoked once. Did not get high. Did not retry.

Apathy is a hell of a drug.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So I got stoned for the first time on Sunday. I started flipping my ****, not fun at all @_@
You prob started thinking about it too much. Or you're just anxious as **** in general lol.

Smoking just makes me sleepy. Not fun. :ohwell:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well it's like I kept waking up. Like, time wasn't linear, it was more in small little separated segments.

Top Bottom