• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I had a lot of food money on my account left over from last semester, so before the year ended I killed it by ordering a ton of bulk from the school.
You lose it if you don't use it anyways, so I had nothing else to do with it.

Ussi's reply is better though. :applejack:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
right now every active user viewing this thread has a different coloured name

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Steak n' Shake is pretty sweet for people who like good value for less. The last time I've been there was around six months ago.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Being a Canadian, it's so weird hearing you guys talk about all these restaurants.
Five Guys, Fuddruckers, Smashburger, Steak n'Shake, never heard of any of these. I wonder if they even exist in Canada

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Being a Canadian, it's so weird hearing you guys talk about all these restaurants.
Five Guys, Fuddruckers, Smashburger, Steak n'Shake, never heard of any of these. I wonder if they even exist in Canada
The only one of those I've even heard of before is Five Guys. I think.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I've heard of all those burger chains since we've talked about them like a million times in this thread, lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Five Guys is the best burger I've had, but they're still way too overpriced. Had high hopes for Shake Shack (they just build a new one in CC Philly), but they were underwhelming. :urg:

Also, how have I never seen this before?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1a34c65YxY&feature=player_embedded
10-min clip from Pokemon: The First Movie that they took out of the 4Kids version. It explains a lot, too.... what were they thinking leaving this out? :glare:

EDIT: I'm surprised this thread hasn't broken yet tbh.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well this thread pales in comparison to the "SSB4 discussion thread" that was going on since brawl started... Someone has 10k posts in there.. I believe it got to 90k replies until the ssb4 subforum came which locked that thread

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I've heard of all those burger chains since we've talked about them like a million times in this thread, lol.
I usually just ignore all the food talk.

Also, how have I never seen this before?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1a34c65YxY&feature=player_embedded
10-min clip from Pokemon: The First Movie that they took out of the 4Kids version. It explains a lot, too.... what were they thinking leaving this out? :glare:
4Kids is ********.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They included that segment in the Pokemon movie "Mewtwo Returns," Kloz. I got the movie when it was released. I flipped so hard.
Mewtwo was also Jesus for a few minutes. :applejack:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
4Kids is ********.
Seriously, wtf.

Although..... not gonna lie, this scene is depressing as ****. But it's got so much plot in it!

@Espy: Oh. That explains why I've never seen it.... I haven't really watched a Pokemon movie since the first one lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you think it makes sense in the English version, you should check out the sub.
To be honest, Mewtwo Returns is probably a better movie than Mewtwo Strikes Back. :applejack:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Def gonna check it out. I need to see the truth!

This is probably my favorite 4Kids edit, btw:

It just makes zero sense.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My family has a text message group as we all have iphones. My mother calls for me as we (my mother, my sister, and I) were going to to out, so i text the group "hang on i don't want to go out yet" And then my mother says "why did you text the group? I didn't want your father to know".

Why there have to be secrets in family

Top Bottom