• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Are you talking about a different Geo?
I don't recall trying [trying what? I don't even get the context clue there] nor doing [doing what? Last thing I did was draw].

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If Vinyl becomes a drinker he would be great at writing English descriptions on the boxes of Chinese products.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But what does Beros drawing have anything to do with Espy wanting to challenge the claim that Wiscus knows best?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Somebody should draw me a Pikachu with frank west hair, a baseball bat, and a camera. I would love you forever.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
so like, i have been endowed a free trip to somewhere in this country. I wana visit one of you guys, or all of you guys at once. so, if i cld get housed i cld visit anyone. Anyone wana hang out with FZ over the summer for a few days?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
parents going to hawaii, i got a job that requires training on that same day, so i get money to go somewhere. I dont really care much about smash atm, though id love to play. I really wana just go somewhere fun and hang out, though having fun with me isnt probably all that cool for others since i dont drink so having fun wouldnt be like going out on the town and getting drunk and stuff

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Freaking headache.

I'm going to try to take my mind off it with some stuff in no particular order:

I'm torn, guys. Wisc made this, and now idk if I wanna replace the current OP banner. ;___; They both so good!

~auto beat me to it. I second this:

Who says we can only have one banner?
Voice of reason.

If Vinyl becomes a drinker he would be great at writing English descriptions on the boxes of Chinese products.
Voice of reason status was short-lived, I see.

Somebody should draw me a Pikachu with frank west hair, a baseball bat, and a camera. I would love you forever.
How you'd sort out the hair is beyond me, but I like the idea.

so like, i have been endowed a free trip to somewhere in this country. I wana visit one of you guys, or all of you guys at once. so, if i cld get housed i cld visit anyone. Anyone wana hang out with FZ over the summer for a few days?
Cool as it'd be, I'm the only one around here and the towns kinda dull without clubbing, bar-hopping, or going to the boat. Unless you nailed multiple trips I'm probably right out.

If you're trying to hit as many pikas as possible, first thought is probably northeast coast.

That's perfect, KayLo hates getting drunk and stuff too.
AVAST. THAR SHE BLOWS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW.

IT'S MOBY BULL****.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
parents going to hawaii, i got a job that requires training on that same day, so i get money to go somewhere. I dont really care much about smash atm, though id love to play. I really wana just go somewhere fun and hang out, though having fun with me isnt probably all that cool for others since i dont drink so having fun wouldnt be like going out on the town and getting drunk and stuff

Go to whobo then

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who says we can only have one banner?
I do, *****. Creates competition! .......Even if Wisc is the only contender. =X

@Lawrence: Eh, go wherever you have people to visit. I could make a case for the EC (Philly has ****tons of non-drinking stuff to do, and NYC is less than 2 hours away), but if you have people in TX, makes sense to go to TX.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Espy knows way better than I do, I am merely the fluffer to his greatness.
(Also thank you guys for being so nice about the silly banner pictures :3)

More would be awesome imo, get drawing, pikaonies!
(More artwork in here is always for the better.)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sorry Zaj. I'm afraid I'd cause too much damage. I'm flattered you'd think of me though.

And <3 Wisbiscuit. :applejack:

Top Bottom