• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hey, SupaSairentoZ7℠ (what am I supposed to call you?) can you upload some replays for me?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Better throw this out before you guys post another two pages.

In no particular order:

I want a pikachu costume complete with tophat, cane, and monocle.
THIS. THIIIIS.

Pika in shades would also be good.

Frankly, more costumes for all the characters would be interesting. Could even be unlockable; it'd be better than Brawl's stickers.

i want my melee green hat pikachu back ;;
Stealth has officially been promoted to bro status.

I'm still laughing at the possibility that maybe, just maybe, Link would actually be GOOD one day. :applejack:
Make his recovery not suck and his moves not slow. Oh wait.

At least give his recovery a little more hangtime and let his bow be as ****ing baller as it's supposed to be. Really, it's like he's using the slingshot.

A spinner taunt would also be nice.

Man, if they made Zelda a decent character, that'd make me so happy.... but that'll probably never happen as long as she's tied to Sheik. :ohwell:
Portraying a predominantly magic user is a pain in the ***, I presume.

Also, I influenced a title. Celebratory rum.

I just really want Raiden, good or not.
That'd probably be "not." But if they go with more melee combat, rather than Snake's munitions-based stuff, might be worthwhile.

I want Ganondorf to not be terrible again :(
He was not what? When?

a good zelda char? a link that can recover? impossible. also i dont mind sonic

Also, I agree.
Also, a comma goes there.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Give Link TL's upB distance, give TL a new UpB :|
I think with Skyward Sword's Link the most likely next version, it'd be more appropriate to give him the new Up+B instead.

Sailcloth, anyone?

Reizilla

Better throw this out before you guys post another two pages.

In no particular order:

THIS. THIIIIS.

Pika in shades would also be good.

Frankly, more costumes for all the characters would be interesting. Could even be unlockable; it'd be better than Brawl's stickers.

Stealth has officially been promoted to bro status.

Make his recovery not suck and his moves not slow. Oh wait.

At least give his recovery a little more hangtime and let his bow be as ****ing baller as it's supposed to be. Really, it's like he's using the slingshot.

A spinner taunt would also be nice.

Portraying a predominantly magic user is a pain in the ***, I presume.

Also, I influenced a title. Celebratory rum.

That'd probably be "not." But if they go with more melee combat, rather than Snake's munitions-based stuff, might be worthwhile.

He was not what? When?

Also, I agree.
Also, a comma goes there.
Apparently he was somewhere around the middle in Melee.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Hey, SupaSairentoZ7℠ (what am I supposed to call you?) can you upload some replays for me?
You or anyone else can call me Sai or SZ7, whichever works for y'all. I can work on replays. Just don't tell me ya got a million of them or something. XD Then the next question would be do you just want them recorded? Or you want me to render them so you can simply upload them to YouTube?

I can work on replays but now I will do so if I'm asked. Also thanks to MegaUpload being taken down rendering videos are extremely big due to how I render them so that is a heads up because MediaFire and RapidShare won't take them due to size limits. I had unlimited upload and size with Mega until it was taken down...

:phone:

Reizilla

I was indeed intending to put them on Youtube. I would do it myself, but my computer is derping and I'm not the most computer-oriented person.

I only have, I think 3 or 4 replays. Can I send them through Skype?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
If I render them then you can upload them instantly to YouTube. I wanted to be sure because I know there are editing studios that cannot handle certain video types. When I render them they are uploaded onto YouTube in HD 720p widescreen. Unless you edit them in another studio and it doesn't have a render options with the same or at least identical to what I use they drop in quality and would be in standard 480 or lower progressive.

And dammit stupid phone. Stop changing "you " into "yuan." Annoying to fix.... >=\ Derp. Yes you can send them to me through Skype.

Reizilla

If I render them then you can upload them instantly to YouTube. I wanted to be sure because I know there are editing studios that cannot handle certain video types. When I render them they are uploaded onto YouTube in HD 720p widescreen. Unless you edit them in another studio and it doesn't have a render options with the same or at least identical to what I use they drop in quality and would be in standard 480 or lower progressive.

And dammit stupid phone. Stop changing "you " into "yuan." Annoying to fix.... >=\ Derp. Yes you can send them to me through Skype.

Okey dokey.

r.dorothy.wayneright

add me when you get a chance.

You don't know Jack (hurr hurr). Also, Quinton Flynn alone will make him a good character to play as.
Flynn Rider > Quinton Flynn

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I refuse to back up. If KayLo fails to see the greatness that is Quinton Flynn and chooses some big-nosed goober named Eugene, then I just may lose some all respect for her.

Top Bottom