• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not my fault you have a girl's name. The middle name made it 10000x worse tho lmao.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I only posted that link for Stealth because he was so hyped for D3 and hated ponies so much and I thought it was funny that D3 was gonna have a pony level. I didn't mean to annoy anyone with my "blatant obsession." I rarely even post ponies in here.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
^^^^^
That makes me sad. He's the most innocent guy in the world and you have him apologizing because other people had an argument from one link. Honestly, there's more than enough dumb assery on BOTH sides of this silly internet fad.

Pikas need to be more chill like Rais.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I only posted that link for Stealth because he was so hyped for D3 and hated ponies so much and I thought it was funny that D3 was gonna have a pony level. I didn't mean to annoy anyone with my "blatant obsession." I rarely even post ponies in here.

^^^^^
That makes me sad. He's the most innocent guy in the world and you have him apologizing because other people had an argument from one link. Honestly, there's more than enough dumb assery on BOTH sides of this silly internet fad.

Pikas need to be more chill like Rais.
Isn't Stealth one of the Rais here? He's like the main aggressor on all this lolol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Thunderbolt @ lvl 26 what else do you need?

Even then light ball wrecks too.

Mid tier pokemon pikachu is the 2nd fastest speed tier raichu got nothin

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Leaf

Put ponies at stake

You win, stealth watchs an episode of MLP in front of the pikachus, and changes his name and avatar to be pony related

You lose, you give up ponies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I plan on changing my avatar soon, I just need to find the perfect one...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
tbh it didnt even bug me LOL i wouldnt mind them having a pony level like i mentioned before :p they are gonna have to do alot tho to top the cow level

mooooooooooooo

also i voted no on the poll obv. no way in hell do i believe he is bannable. RC is all pro banners though so the vote wont matter, they will ban mk regardless

i made a large post in the matchup thread for the BBR and yall dont post for a day? an hour worth of effort WASTED

also i make a super large post in the matchup area and yall just dont post for a day? wtf my hour long effort wasted

and i would so accept that mm, but leaf is too scared :p i wouldnt say give up ponies forever though, i would say he has to not use a pony avatar for a month, and if i lose i have to do as said lol.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
also i voted no on the poll obv. no way in hell do i believe he is bannable. RC is all pro banners though so the vote wont matter, they will ban mk regardless
lol yeah I just looked at the bbrrc member list... he's a goner :(
although it'll be interesting to see whether the ban even catches on in east coast tournaments...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, I take back the drowning part. But if they were all peacefully wiped from existence, I wouldn't miss the ****ers.

Top Bottom