• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perth North vs South | South CP Chess!!! Event held 25th July!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Real men remember to delete all of the irrelevant parts of the post they copy, Mr MTGod-choosing-8-ball-/quote

MTGod

Smash Champion
:p

Anyway, I hope you can get 4 people on each side, but so far we've only had that many for 2/4 events :p

I probably will be there, at least until I have to go to work... I'll update the OP tomorrow :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Confirming that I can also make Saturday, and possibly Graeme too :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
Dunno yet, still waiting on Vlade to post the results from Table Tennis btw :D I forgot stuff...

We have til the 13th to CP, and host the event on the 20th... Chances are, we'll announce the CP at OID2 xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
Don't you know I speak fluent Trill???

Cancer cell monkeys = people who I cherish for their awesomeness...
Inbreds = vastly superior beings
Just quit = I'm having a lot of fun and don't want this tournament to end otherwise I'd have to go back to my incredibly boring life without NvS

MTGod

Smash Champion
South counterpick GAMING QUIZ to be held when Kane comes back down to Perth ;)

Time to be arranged with Kane :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah sure why not - I doubt it's gonna get much obscurer than Pete ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Thursday night sound good for the quiz??? If not we'll have to abandon the idea for now in favour of a different event...

MTGod

Smash Champion
He's already said he's busy Friday night, hence why I didn't suggest it ;) Could do it Friday day given that it should only take an hour, and most of the schoolies are planning on wagging anyway ^^" Over some bubble tea, perhaps???

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm definitely in, my Maths exam finishes at about 11:30 and then I'll head into town

Which Bubble Tea place though? Utopia seems like the best place to have a quiz to me

Top Bottom