• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Control - AR video - FINISHED!!

Kozzymoto

Smash Apprentice
MrSilver said:
In Debug mode you can pick whatever number of characters for a match, even just one.
yea and dont try putting no ppl in a match since if u do that theres nothing that can work like u cant press start with anyone and just dont try that

o and i helped with this vid and its harder than it looks to set most of this up with perfect frames thats why i thank sdm for testing with the frames

metroidcomposite

Smash Apprentice
Omnigamer said:
SDM has already made a vid of a match. Go on the hub and search "Zero Mercy".
That's just trashing level 9 CPUs, though; I'd be curious what two people playing against each other frame-by-frame both trying expressly to win would come up with.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
Am i the only one with problems veiwing the file? I have WMP 9 and the video is extremely fuzzy and in shades of green(?). THe audio is perfectly preserved.

IS there any way you could export an AVI of the vid? or maybe a lower compression of the WMV

ChaosZero

Smash Rookie
The United States of Space of America of the Unite
Holy crap dudes, you ROCK!!!!!!!!! Not only for the video (amazing) but you USED MYSTIC CAVE AS YOUR BACKGROUND MUSIC :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: SONIC MUSIC RULES!!!!! Let me hear one clip of a sonic track and i can tell you what game and what act it's from. You guys totally rox0r my sox0rz, and you're a tribute to sonic fans everywhere , especially me who LOVES sonic music. Link me up w/ that kickass remix, guys! So many memories of sonic..........branded into my skull, really, and am i ever glad of it :p you RULE!

Pichu Paizano

Smash Journeyman
Very enjoyable, Doodle. Favorite parts are the repeated SWD into another SWD and perfect edge cancelling of Link's dair. Awesome stuff. And to reinstate, yes, Perfect Control 2 would be hugely desired. Keep up the good work...

gothieboy101

Smash Cadet
mic_128 said:
Wikipedia-A debugmenu is a menu in which game-playing actions can be used to set options, pick characters and items, and control other aspects of game play. It is not intended to be accessible to players within the game, but only to programmers or play-testers debugging the game. It can only be accessed by cheating, which in some cases requires special hardware devices.
uhh ok this is my last spammy post but how do u get and/or use debugger

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
You need an Action Replay to get into the Debug menu.

I've been messing around with this lately and have gathered up little over a minute of AR'd video's. If there's another Perfect Control you'd be welcome to use it and if there isn't another Perfect Control I'll probably make my own movie with this stuff.

gothieboy101

Smash Cadet
MrSilver said:
You need an Action Replay to get into the Debug menu.
uuuhhh i know that but how do u use debugger i have action replay but i dont see any debugger menu or anything?

if i can figure out how to use it and there is a perfect control 2 ill help

VilNess

Smash Champion
Watched it!
whoa insane stuff big thanks here! especially I liked that powershield approach against Fox blasterstorm. Also that Samus stuff was fun.

I kinda wish there would be more characters in general, but this was still great!

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
i just watched it and i think that was awesome. I would love to see someone actually pull off those stunts in a real match lol. I hate to state the obvious but some of that would be impossible for anyhuman without a doubt.

Juugo

Smash Rookie
Omg
I cant take this anymore
After wasting so much time looking around, ive finally decided to ask the question
this will leave a bad first impression because im new here but i cant take it anymore
i go into all these topics about their video and then people post comments about it.
Here's my question.... How do i even dl it? I dont see a link anywhere at all. I searched everysingle corner and everything. I dont see a link at all to any of the material everyone is talking about.
AHHH

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Could someone explain what is happening about 1:30 through the video when Peach is cancelling all the attacks of Falco, receiving no damage or knockback? This small clip is right before the perfect Peach parasol combo.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so umm id like too be the noob here and sa i cant find a goood dl, dc++ is not gonna work 4 me.

Top Bottom