• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Control - AR video - FINISHED!!

ArC_man

Smash Ace
-This isn't really something that can be done with AR, but if somebody's up for a challenge (or knows of such a vid already in existence), a vid of someone hitting every single credit at the Starfox style ending credits would be greatly helpful
I'm willing to bet the **** have already done this >_<. Prolly with 4 controllers as well (even tho it's not even possible). Crazy **** -.-

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
gothieboy101 said:
uhh i have a question...how do you do that on action replay...mine doesnt have anything about shortening or slowing down frames it just has cheats and the freeloader and stuff
Debug mode. You can play it a single frame everytime you press a button (Z i think..i cant remember) basically, you can slow it down easy.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
It's almost finished. But before that... er, SDM, if you could contact me on AIM, there's something I would like to ask you.

x1372

Smash Ace
sick. sick, sick, sick.

I saw some of what he had finished so far on the video at his house last night.

Jaw dropping. And with an excellent music selection too.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
here here.

I cant wait for this. AR is like drugs plus masturbation in a delicious burrito

for me to eat

edit: but not eat the masturbation, in fact, id throw the burrito away.

but ill watch the vid when its done.

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Omnigamer, you gotta give me an exact time frame of when it'll be done, so that I know when to wake up.

jotun

Smash Ace
If this isn't on the hub by tomorrow, I will kill myself.

You don't want to be responsible for that, do you?

MLRS

Banned via Administration
if this isn't on the hub by tommorow, i'll kill jotun.

you don't want to be responsible for that, do you?

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Ok, just to give everybody a little heads-up about what's up: pretty much everything is recorded and edited out, but my editing programs either locked up when making MPEGs or the final product was too choppy to fit in with the rest of the video. But as per SDM's suggestion, I'm trying Ulead now, and it seems to work. It just means that I have to re-edit everything, which is 4-5 hours worth of work. After that, I intend to put everything together in Studio 9 (SDM included an incomplete vid of what he had done so far in the package he gave me, so I'm going to be following that frame when re-combining the clips).

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Omnigamer said 5 hours ago, that it was a five hours work, tops - we'd be expecting this anytime. It's actually three in the morning here, I've stayed up for this vid ^_^

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Uh-oh...Omnigamer now has guilt at stake. Someone's staying up extra late just to see the video. Can't let him down Omni, can you?

BTW, does your name imply that you play Racing games, fighting games, strategy games, FPS, RPG, side-scrollers, Scrabble, and adult games?

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Oranjoose said:
BTW, does your name imply that you play Racing games, fighting games, strategy games, FPS, RPG, side-scrollers, Scrabble, and adult games?
bornfidelity.com does ^_^ (I know that's not what you meant, but w'ever. I love sidescrollers :chuckle:)

And hey, no pressure.
I'll just not sleep at all if I have to. ^_^

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I said 5 hours of work, but I don't plan to do it all at once. I need to preserve some of my sanity.

Today was busy with other things, but I'll do what I can to finish with editing tonight and finish editing tomorrow. From there, I'll just need a day or so to put everything together with some nice transitions etc.

This means you can expect it Monday. Teusday, at the latest.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hey you guys need to lay off omnigamer a bit. capturing and editing the video is tedious enough and he didnt even have to do it but he decided to take over for SDM. give him a bit of space and im sure he'll get that nasty vid on the hub soon. *high fives omnigamer*

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Everything's edited. Ugh. There went my Sunday.

But now comes the fun part. I'll be gone for most of the day, but I'll finish it up in the late afternoon/evening. And everything looks so fun :)

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
oh yes i watched to the forum's hour >_> yes sorry i'm stupid >_>

so please finish it veeeeery late in the evening so that when i wake up i can see you posting it ^.^

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
8 hours. But the editing is going faster than I thought it would. However, I seem to be just 1 clip short of having it complete, so I'm gonna think of something quickly, record it, edit it, and then pop it in there to make it complete. After that, I just have to finish the credits, and we're all set. That reminds me, SDM, if you have any other things that you want to go in the credits that I wouldn't know about (helpers/contributors etc.), just contact me fairly soon.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
Can you put in the credits "seretur- the one who said more stupid things while wainting the vid " ?

XD just to see my name..

-- i was born in a stupid generation-- --forgive me --

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
GAH. Even with the other clip, I need another 2 seconds... I have an idea for a quick and easy last clip to fill the space, but I have another obligation at this time. I can get back to work on it in about an hour and 30 mins.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
wow i checked this out so long ago lol i was hopign itd be done really didnt bother to check yet wow i cant wait

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
I read through almost the entire thread to see some of the ideas, and even I now feel like I've been waiting just as much as everyone else has.

Dude, This Video will Redefine AR.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I think I'm finished. I'll update this post once it's finished encoding, and I can get it hosted somewhere.

Top Bottom