• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Percon - A Major Upset at CH4. A Story Told.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Honestly, I have never seen my man Percon get all hyped up for a tournament. Though after CH4 the unthinkable happened, and I came in far too late to stop him (not like I actually would've). Max became all depressed because he lost to Dark.Pch at CH4 after practicing relentlessly against my peach, which is substantially better. He just couldn't stop sulking over the thought of losing to such a scrub. He let go of all morals and intelligent decision making skills he had retained from his mother and fathers words of wisdom. He didn't care. We were in America. So he did what any civilized American would do in such a depressed state. Drink until he passes out. He just couldn't accept himself as a brawl player anymore. He was nothing anymore. He drank so much that he passed out, though I guess he still wanted just one more...he couldn't handle it.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol i bet this didnt happen and u set this all up u ***** lol

i thot dark pch didnt go to ch4?

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Incase you guys didn't know, this was posted a year ago.
Stop bumping it.

Top Bottom