• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i just got back from kansas. The mall is soo boring there T.T

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
We have more than one mall lol

Why didn't you try to contact any of us once you got here?
lol i played 4che and 4do, then i couldn't get in contact with anyone else after that nor had the time too T.T,

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea dude, i start on the 18th, we (everyone) really need to meet before school.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Man, if i lived in peoria, i would host , but i don't. <.< sooo ya id can still host, but i have no non-LCD TVs and who wants to drive to hanna city anywayz...

EDIKT; Oh yea, i want my recording stuff bak Dave, KTHXBYE

Dart

Smash Lord
Josh, don't criticize if you can't do this yourself mang, it looks silly...
first off...seriously look at my house...couldn't host **** even if i wanted to and second i aint criticizing ****, why the **** must i do everything? i swear to god iwould have to call up rashad or do this or that to make this possible. im not in a good mood obviously. any plans we have are royally F ucked because of school.
No planning
nothing
GG no re
/rant

AnDaLe

Smash Champion

sorry, but i've always wanted to post this, saw it on another thread.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I hatee schooooolll, i think everyone is at work/ at school right now. but, me and lucas (studly) are free i think. dunno if u can come over though or even want to come over (i live in hanna city). but i'm still up for playing.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
we'll its only a 15 min drive from bradley, not that bad, btw, josh/ bp should be home . u should hit them up.

Dart

Smash Lord
today i have senior soccer pictures then an elongated practice because it was cancelled yesterday but i guess im free after

Top Bottom