• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

D

Deleted member

haha,hopefully I'll be able to go to stuff. That'd be pretty nice

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea this thread is dead, either close it, or at SMYM10 find ppl from our area and tell them to come here. Smashfest?!?

Happy soon to be B-day aaron

<<<< avy
So I herd u liek mudkipz lol

studly

Smash Ace
omg wtf melee is amazing... lol its where amazing stuff happens

and @anthony i tried that... FAIL FAIL FAIL

and wtf u guys still havent seen my blonde hair

Dart

Smash Lord
dude where the hell are the other people who used to post in here? freaking legion...hastule, sand golem aka drake and the other people from tremont? WTF. Show up noobs, no johns

that and hastule and i need to play SF4 its time for me to take the crown as best in tazwell county :p

studly

Smash Ace
dude where the hell are the other people who used to post in here? freaking legion...hastule, sand golem aka drake and the other people from tremont? WTF. Show up noobs, no johns

that and hastule and i need to play SF4 its time for me to take the crown as best in tazwell county :p
yeah its sorta discouraging... mhm idk maybe its time we come up with some idea to promote smash in our area... like host a tournament targeting the general public and not the competative scene. at least that way we might spark some interest. blah except i dont know what the **** im really talking about doing or how we would appoach doing it

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah no kidding you guys definitely improved a lot since we last played! Don't be discouraged for losing, I got my fair share of that **** during TTR too rofl. Almost to the point where I wanted to quit Falcon but eh, I always think that then don't do it. Hopefully you guys go out to SMYM, maybe we(Me, Rashad, Josh, maybe Anthony) could hitch a ride with yallz if you have a bigger vehicle to drive? Ofc carpool the gas $. Just a tentative idea atm, I might have a vehicle in time...who knows lawl. Anyways, good ****.

D

Deleted member

hahahaha,hello again guys. Sorry for not being on anymore lol.

So yeah a few things, josh we do need to play sf4 sometime! Haha idk if i could beat you, I've never really developed a way to counter shotos but thats cool, its always fun playing another experienced player.

But yeah,just a few days ago I got into Blazblue,its hard as hell but F**KING AWESOME!!! Also I plan on playing King of Fighters 12 in the near future,I cant wait to play these new games. Who knows,if they're good enough there could even be a scene for them around here

PS:What the submarining **** is up with these pages? For some reason smashboards are all white to me,with like no CSS or anything in it. Is it a problem with my browser?

studly

Smash Ace
Falcon dittos for the lose...GANON dittos for the win. The one with the bigger package always wins
haha sooo true... ganon>Falcon

But yeah,just a few days ago I got into Blazblue,its hard as hell but F**KING AWESOME!!! Also I plan on playing King of Fighters 12 in the near future,I cant wait to play these new games. Who knows,if they're good enough there could even be a scene for them around here
i prbbly wont get to into blue blaze... too many ing AT's just like guity gear... although i still havent got a chance to play it yet

What the submarining **** is up with these pages? For some reason smashboards are all white to me,with like no CSS or anything in it. Is it a problem with my browser?
i think MLG did some with the site and its like not working very well... i notice that if u stay on long enough the problem seems to vanish

Dart

Smash Lord
hahahaha,hello again guys. Sorry for not being on anymore lol.

So yeah a few things, josh we do need to play sf4 sometime! Haha idk if i could beat you, I've never really developed a way to counter shotos but thats cool, its always fun playing another experienced player.

PS:What the submarining **** is up with these pages? For some reason smashboards are all white to me,with like no CSS or anything in it. Is it a problem with my browser?
yeah its a glitch from those MLG ****ers that bought the site out
As for BlazBlue...i won't buy it but, if you want me to play im down. i'll prolly pick the basics up easily enough. play a shotoesque character and hopefully not suck it up.
P.S. Aaron, I play seth as well so you can at least hope for a win against him since he dies like a ***** within 8 hits.

D

Deleted member

lol,Seth :p He's an interesting character haha. But about Blazblue, there ARE no shotoesque characters hahahaha.Not even close. The game plays TOTALLY different. Now,in King of Fighters there are 2 characters,Ryo and Robert (the birthing of Dan =P) that copy ryu/Ken and play almost identically. Your team could consist of those 2 and some other guy.

That being said,there are a few characers that are easy to learn in BlazBlue, (Noel,Ragna,maybe V-13). I'm sure you could get the hang of those,and still own me haha. Just because I'm ignorant and play the characters with the steepest learning curves in EVERY game I play, (Ice Climbers,Gen,and now Carl Clover in BB) hahaha.

It's so awesome,Carl has this puppet that he controls TOTALLY separately at all times to combo and crossover with.I suck ***,but he's so much fun to play,and Ice climberesque being 2 characters,except he controls them both separately ALL the time.

Dart

Smash Lord
exactly...ive watcehd plenty of blazblue vids i know exactly how ragna works suprisingly...now all i gotta do is actually play. And yeah i know KoF...i always play Terry/ryo/kim

D

Deleted member

hmm,for KoF I still havent decided who I want to play.I was kinda thinking Benimaru,Chin,Ash,Joe,or Kensou.I really honestly dont know who I'll main though.I perfer harder learning curves though. I dont feel like I deserve to win if I choose a character who's easy to use,cause then I dont have to work hard for a victory.

D

Deleted member

lol,well geese and yamazaki arent in kof12,so you'll have to find one more new main :p Cause in this one you can only have 3 players,which I'm totally fine with.

Also,I'm really sad that K' isnt in this one :( Or Vanessa,the boxer chick.But oh well,theres plenty of awesome characters. I'm especially happy that Clark and Ralf are still in it

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
What happened to this thread lol. I'm gone for 4 days, and suddenly everyones into blazblue.

Btw, I don't got my cell anymore and internet is messed up. So my only contact is like through my house number and neighbor friends numbers <.< lol. And i don't got a controller T.T.

Oh yea, and i saw Josh and David yesterday around 4 PM at monicals, when i was goign to East Side Gym. wanted to stop by, but lol

Dart

Smash Lord
hmm,for KoF I still havent decided who I want to play.I was kinda thinking Benimaru,Chin,Ash,Joe,or Kensou.I really honestly dont know who I'll main though.I perfer harder learning curves though. I dont feel like I deserve to win if I choose a character who's easy to use,cause then I dont have to work hard for a victory.
What happened to this thread lol. I'm gone for 4 days, and suddenly everyones into blazblue.

Btw, I don't got my cell anymore and internet is messed up. So my only contact is like through my house number and neighbor friends numbers <.< lol. And i don't got a controller T.T.

Oh yea, and i saw Josh and David yesterday around 4 PM at monicals, when i was goign to East Side Gym. wanted to stop by, but lol
well hastule NOTHING really matters except for knowing 2 things...your character and how to win with said character.

Anthony: WTF, your parents called me looking for you yesterday doucher. and plus why didn't you say hi? fail tier bro, fail tier

D

Deleted member

well hastule NOTHING really matters except for knowing 2 things...your character and how to win with said character.

Hah,I suppose you're right about that. I guess I just have more fun when its more of a challenge is all :p That's why blazblue appeals to me so much. Winning with a hard-to-use character feels so satisfying in the end.

D

Deleted member

hahaha,like Chin. Chin's style is like,drunken chinese fighting whatever thats called. And he can even use his alcohol to breath fire.

"Chin's a pretty cool guy. Eh breathes fire and doesn't afraid of anything" hahahahahaha

Electric Eel

Smash Cadet
hahaha,like Chin. Chin's style is like,drunken chinese fighting whatever thats called. And he can even use his alcohol to breath fire.

"Chin's a pretty cool guy. Eh breathes fire and doesn't afraid of anything" hahahahahaha
Raiden's a pretty cool guy. Eh breathes poison mist and doesn't afraid of anything.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
"I am Raiden (Riding)." "Each woon

Lmao. I couldn't stop by.

Btw, if anyone wants to hang out tommorow, i'm totally free. I'm at my sisters place as of now for the rest of the week.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I was just lookin into blazblue

If i play that, i'm maining ragna and Noel and seconding Rang. Jin reminds me of the electric dude from Guilt G. Nu13 looks really cheap too

Top Bottom