• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Wow I feel like such a **** lol, I haven't talked to Dan in AGES and I said I'd try and help him out with this stuff...**** was I really that busy this year? Idk, but I guess it's cool that someone is doing something now I guess, because I'm going to be hella bogged up this summer with work anyways :/

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
idea! Tell ppl about smashboards.com at Gamer's Choice. =O

Herby Heat

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
David's Birthday is worth a double post. HAPPY B-day!

Purply Seat

D

Deleted member

hahaha, it was fun playing with you an. You're definitely better than me,but i think I learned alot from our few matches we had lol. Except DI! Ive been so lazy about looking into it.Too bad you couldnt stay longer,I wanted to show you maybe some other games+all that anime Ive been meaning to show you!!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Lol ggs guys, i'm still bummed about my crash.

Arby Meat

studly

Smash Ace
lol hey u should randomly come to my house tomorrow... 507 N lakeview elmwood Il

smashfest and such.. anybody can come over around 3 or 4 bring any games u might want to play

and josh if you come you should bring aprils anime

Dart

Smash Lord
lawl yeah...dude seriously its pretty much taking up space in my already cramped room XD...but yeah...ill see what my mom says cuz i don't have anything to do tomorrow

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
GRrr i'm mad, M2k not even in finals, and armada who uses PAL is winning

I guess there was a confusion in the set.

Dart

Smash Lord
Mods close this thread...i hate coming back here to find ONE person posts...when we used to get like 5 people posting per day

studly

Smash Ace
you sir are evil... but i would have to agree since i text most of you guys anyway

but seriously we could make one more go at keeping the thread up... i mean there is tons of **** we could talk about! like how ****ing amazing melee is after u actually get past sucking ***... jesus seriously ive put hours into that game just so i could suck ***..
or we could talk SMYM10 and how badly we need to rep Peoria there.. and TTR which seriously needs attendance

or we could even talk about how josh needs to give april back her anime

Dart

Smash Lord
you sir are evil... but i would have to agree since i text most of you guys anyway

but seriously we could make one more go at keeping the thread up... i mean there is tons of **** we could talk about! like how ****ing amazing melee is after u actually get past sucking ***... jesus seriously ive put hours into that game just so i could suck ***..
or we could talk SMYM10 and how badly we need to rep Peoria there.. and TTR which seriously needs attendance

or we could even talk about how josh needs to give april back her anime
or we could talk about how i AM FREAKING AS READY AS CAN BE to give that **** back to her but...we never meet xD

Top Bottom