• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Three cheers for the new guuyyyy! You're pretty good man, I see potential, I definitely can't wait to play you. I gotta test my snake bite controller technique on you xP. Speaking of which, I was finally able to get my bottle of celebrex which they prescribed a months worth. So after that bottle I should be good to go full on again, rapin people =). Also there has been a lot of traffic on this thread and I'm too lazy to look through it so just text me with deets about smashing and ****.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
****, I gotta date as well, but I really wanna play, what times you guys gonna play, cause there is a total of like 2 hours I can do stuff.

Edit, I only say I gotta date to make josh look significantly less cool. :-P

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Josh, I better NEVER hear you say girl johns to me ever again. This is twice now, kid. (Although I wasn't planning on Smashing Friday anyways xD, partying with chickas per usual) See you scrubs tomorrow after I get off work.

Dart!

Smash Master
Josh, I better NEVER hear you say girl johns to me ever again. This is twice now, kid. (Although I wasn't planning on Smashing Friday anyways xD, partying with chickas per usual) See you scrubs tomorrow after I get off work.
Hey, at least i'm johning out AND getting some son. get at me :awesome:

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
WHOA major activity increase :p

Leo, your Falco's definitely better than mine... I think you could probably work on making your recovery more unpredictable and droppin' some more lasers every now and then... No need to spam, but do use them more. And the recovery bit... Well then again this is coming from a 16 year old who plays Falcon :p

SPRINGFIELD SMASH SAY WHHHAAAAA...? When and where!?! :)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i've watched that vid like 20 times, i still can't tell whose the guy behind the mask.

Tomacawk

Smash Master

Leo, your Falco's definitely better than mine... I think you could probably work on making your recovery more unpredictable and droppin' some more lasers every now and then... No need to spam, but do use them more. And the recovery bit... Well then again this is coming from a 16 year old who plays Falcon :p

friday (tomorrow)
later in the night 9-11 pm until whenever we crash
my number in 217 370 6174, get ahold of me and I may give you a ride if i can find my way around town

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
can't smash tommorow at sprginfield, i was already planning on going back home, sorry.

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet

Thanks for the feedback ppv. I've also noticed my laser game is a bit weak as well. I find myself dash dancing or rushing in with a random shffl'd aerial when some lasers would be a better option. And as for the recovery, I feel like anything I do against Josh's Marth, it's like a 50/50 shot at getting gimped lol.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, imo, laser game with falco is very crucial in almost every matchup. Like one mess up in lasering could mean death.
i really want to play leo now! =D

smash tonight? I'll be home around 8.
or smash tommorow? (i know some of you are going to smashing grounds, but whoevers free)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
peoria come to blake's god ****it
i'll be there late, like 10-11 probably
so you guys got time
also I wanna play leo too, he looks good as **** if my assumption that he hadn't practiced against real people before is true

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna do much today sorry Springfield =(. I'm anchored to the studio so I can finish this remix before the deadline which is at midnight. I'll be checking out ******* 3-D today hopefully some of you guys can tag along =D.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i can't go to springfield, I was already planning on going home for fri, to sat. and staying there for a while

legion598

Smash Ace
hey ant I can play from whenever ur home till like 11ish and then wont be free until after like 2:30 :/ dont know if ur up for playing late but if u want u could crash at my place if not tho thats cool too. Im also free saturday so we can play then too

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Idk if you guys went and saw it already, but if you didn't, you should definitely go see jackace. I don't think there was a bit I did NOT laugh at. Except for the sweat cocktail. That made me wanna throw up. >.<

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
ohhh crap, i saw that message but somehow forgot about it T.T, i totally wanted to see it.

Anyone up to smash today?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
My Puff is mad gay.

Ah ****. But seriously, I saw vids of this guy and I bet I could beat him if we ever were to play in tourney...his name is....

Check it out guys...

Name searchers:

AnDaLe, (Lux), *CT*, -!-, -ACE-, -Citrus, -DR3W-, -RedShadow, -RedX-, .Dz, .selebu, .WC., a nub, afroman2324, Akon, alcoady, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, alphatheta, Andymosity, Anth0ny, Arcadia, arch knight, ArcNatural, ardirok, Asdioh, AshuRawRun, Atlus8, Auspher, Awex, AyatoK26, B--Mello, BadKarma, Banana O, BananaTrooper, BarDulL, Bartolon, Battlecow, benefluence, BestNessn00b, BIGM1994, Bionic, Blubolouis, Blue Rogue, Bob Jane T-Mart, Bobby Emerald, boo13, Braxton2011, Browny, Bryan500, BunBun, C.J., CA5H, CaLibUr_1337, Camonsters, Cats&Dogs, CHAiN-ACE, ChaosDrifter, Cherry64, chillindude829, ChivalRuse, Chsal, Chuee, ciaza, Composer: Other C, cpahanso, CR4SH, C~Dog, DaemonFang, DallasPhat, dark sonic 15, DarkShadow20, DarkStar, Darktoon, Dastrn, Death note, Degree, DeliciousDave, Delta-cod, demonictoonlink, DewDaDash, Diakonos, Diesel, Dingding123, Dinos, DLA, Dr. Grandpa, Draconoa44, Dragon, drutr, DumberChild, Dyyne, Ebonyks, EdreesesPieces, EggFlip, ELI-mination, Exalted, Falco400, Fans for Sell, Farguade, Fat_K, felipe_9595, Firewater1991, FishBait73, Flayl, Florence, FlyingFrenchman, FoxFtw, fZk, Gamma Ridley, Ganonsburg, Geddan, Glenn Matthews, global-wolf, Glyph, GNKyrios, GodMeowMix, GoldShadow, Griffard, gucciCHAN, HaiWayne, Hazygoose, hemightbegiant, hiROI, Hitsugaya, HRNUT (Honey Roasted), HyL!, Hylian, icyrvnd, imag, Incronaut, InterimOfZeal, ipitydatfu, IYM!, jason_voorhese329, Jayford, JetAurion, Jimmyfosho, jiovanni007, Joker490Frozen, Jolteon, Junahu, justice~, JustinKamikaze, Juushichi, jvill, K.Mac, kaizo13, Kati, Kawaiiuguus~, Keitaro, kewl, Kid Dizzy, KillerJawz, King~, kitsuneisjapaneseforfox, KittycatAyume, Kole, KoRoBeNiKi, Krautrock, KrazyGlue, KrazyKnux, Kreggins, kupo15, Laijin, Lanceinthepants, Lifeisweird, lilseph, Lionman, Lisaluchalu, Lixivium, LooksLikePit, Lord Megatron, LordAizen, M3D, Marcbri, Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, Masky, matthification, mbbrawler64, Meta-Kirby, Mike B, MikeKirby, milesg2g, MLEsis, MmmM ITZ TastY, Morningstar, Mr. Twister, Mr.Clutch31, mr.fizwidget, Mr.Freeman, Mr.Lemon, MT_, n88_2004, Near², netrunui, ngfc_0, Nidtendofreak, NO@H, noodles, nuker119, NyTeStRiDeR, ook, Oskar, overtheunder, PCHU, Pengie, Pharaoh.DsY Kyon, Pikachu :3, Piks, Plasma54, Player-1, Player-3, pockyD, PowerBomb, PrinceOfDalaam, prOAPC, professor mgw, qmann28, Rachmaninav89, RageofNidhogg, Ramzeh, Randum, Rappster, RATED, Red X, ReverendGadgetBoy, Rizk18, Robfox, Robjoe, Rockin, rokimomi, Ryos4, RyuKen!, S.O.L.I.D., Sandbag00, scoobford, Segtendo, Shadic, Shift, Shinku, ShootingStar, SkOaRaAn, SkylerSilver, Skyshroud, sluys, smashman90, Snapples, soif, Sold2, solecalibur, Solidusspriggan, SosK, Spam_arrows, Spelt, Spire, Ssonic, Sterowent, SuperMarioManOne, SuperMatt, Surri-Sama, SuSa, Swiss, SwizzyUK, Teh Future, tha_carter, The Bino, The Black Prince, The Dashing Knight, The Filth, The Nameless Wanderer, THE RED SPARROW, The Sauce Boss, The Truth!, thebokkie, THeDarKnesS, TheHebrewHammer, TheMike, theONEjanitor, ThePoet, theunabletable, The_Rake, TigerWoods, Timerbomb, Tin Man, Tinnitus, Tirno, TKila, TLZK, toasty, Tokaio, Tom, Tranzworld, Trips707, Tristezas, Tsukasa Kasrani, Twilight Prince, TWILTHERO, typh, UberMario, Ulevo, UltiMario, Ussi, Velynn, Vts, vVv Denyce, vVv Rapture, Wafles, Wake, waldorf2007, Walt, Wave Kusanagi, Wave+, WHA?, What's The Point, X iLink X, X3DS, Xdeath, xLeafybug =D, xx0EleMenT0xx, Xyless, Xyro77, Yarumo, Yeniths, Yeroc, Yink, Yoshara, Youko, Zeborg, ZeroL, Zero_Saber, Zori, Zyfor, _OraNoS_+

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man its going pretty well, how are you?

Top Bottom