• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola, FL Monthly #3: Brawl & Melee - 12/06/08

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Yea I never Rob dittoed before i didnt realize how gay lazers were until I had to fight against one XD
I kept trying to charge a top you just wouldnt let me

Ruse

Fox
Yea I never Rob dittoed before i didnt realize how gay lazers were until I had to fight against one XD
I kept trying to charge a top you just wouldnt let me
Gyro pisses me off, so I don't wanna let you get it.

I also like to shoot you with the lazer right as you shoot the spindle/gyro/top so that it'll bounce back, that way I don't have to worry about it as much. Dunno if I got that off against you, but I do it to Manko quite a bit (he still beats me, of course haha).

I love R.O.B. dittos, for real. They're my favorite matches, I think. There's a lot of matches I love doing, though, especially with G&W because I can flow moves into each other so well against certain characters.

G&W dittos are fun, too, but not anywhere near the robot mirror matches.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Jssn, could I get some friendlies if I come to Tally next weekend (:?
Of course, i was gona ask you and manko same question ..i wanted to see how i did against ROBs since i was practicing against DBS's rob and i kept losing.
That day i wanted to play more friendlies but i didnt get a chance i was doin tourney matches all night. and then we had to leave right away.....

Ruse

Fox
Of course, i was gona ask you and manko same question ..i wanted to see how i did against ROBs since i was practicing against DBS's rob and i kept losing.
That day i wanted to play more friendlies but i didnt get a chance i was doin tourney matches all night. and then we had to leave right away.....
I hardly got to do any friendlies either (two matches against Deadweight, three against DBS, and some with my crew before the tourney). I was way too busy doing s*** for the tourney, which really sucked since I got knocked out early. I think I played like 10 matches all day ):.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
**** Jssn mind game the **** out of Dan on that 4th match... so good. (That was DBS on my account lol!)

But seriously... **** JSSN, Ur soooooooo gay!!! LMAO!!!

i'm glad that the top 3 players weren't MK users :-)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Of course, i was gona ask you and manko same question ..i wanted to see how i did against ROBs since i was practicing against DBS and Deadweight's rob and i kept losing.
Fixed
:p
Also Drew wants yall to stop posting your videos
He made a team FU channel for that :3

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Yea thats it, only 7 of us.

Fixed
:p
Also Drew wants yall to stop posting your videos
He made a team FU channel for that :3
since your his messengger tell him that if he wouldnt take that long, we wouldnt :D ; the thing is that we've had so many, so many, so many friendlies save and we havent seen any yet, so we tought they were gona take a little bit....

Thank you deadweight please let him know.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Sweet.

I looked at the FU Youtube channel, and it only had like one video.

Do you know who's Youtube account will end up uploading our ditto?
LOL, yea dont worry guys, i will get the rest of the videos from him and try to upload them on my account. He is a little busy i guess, but as soon as i copy them to my flash drive ill upload them, i only uploaded my matches, and so did DBS.

What ended up happening with the matches you recorded RUSE????? double losers finals?? my super amazing arrow kill???

Deadweight

Smash Ace
LOL, yea dont worry guys, i will get the rest of the videos from him and try to upload them on my account. He is a little busy i guess, but as soon as i copy them to my flash drive ill upload them, i only uploaded my matches, and so did DBS.

What ended up happening with the matches you recorded RUSE????? double losers finals?? my super amazing arrow kill???
His comp exploded

Ruse

Fox
My computer froze and freaked the f*** out during that match.

I will have it fixed before PCola #4, though, and I will record all of the matches that I have my computer hooked up to.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
I have a sinking feeling that our ditto is never getting posted XD
If you see drew with his laptop copy the video files into a flashdrive and then give them to me ill try to upload them that same day, i got good internet it took like 30 min to upload a 8 minute video which is really good considering youtube takes a **** load of time to upload videos

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
I wish that I could have recorded some of the vids so that Drew wouldn't have to upload so many.
Yea, he's got a lot of them, so its not his fault.. its that there are too many videos on his laptop... thats y i decided to upload a couple of them.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Yea im thinking of buying myself a capture card or something like it here soon.
Help out at Local tourneys with recording matches and such :3

Ruse

Fox
Manko can't show at Tally this weekend.

Dan said he was going, God (Scott/Bravoplushie) said he might, and I still might.

): Sucks.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
COme on guys, you gotta try to make it to tally, its a 3 hour drive... aint that bad :D .. we will have tons of friendlies after and before the match...

We need those crew battles..!!!

Ruse

Fox
COme on guys, you gotta try to make it to tally, its a 3 hour drive... aint that bad :D .. we will have tons of friendlies after and before the match...

We need those crew battles..!!!
Manko has work, dunno why God might show, and I have plans Saturday night and Friday night, so I might not be able to show.

Dan said he was going last time we talked, though.

We've been up there quite a bit, and it's hard to work around everyone's schedules. We'll get up there soon; I'd like to bring the whole PCola crew in January so that we could have a proper crew battle.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Pcola has been in good attendence in the past..... and things do get in the way.

Much as we would love to see you guys, if January could show a better collective turnout... than it might be a better bet to take care of things this weekend to show up better next time.

Hope to still see any of Pcola if at all possible!

Ruse

Fox
I don't think I'm going tomorrow.

Feeling pretty s***ty. Missed school today ):.

I think Dan is still going, though.

Top Bottom