• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
The sexism of the video game industry knows no bounds...

EDIT: Peachs moveset (as if we didn't already know it)

Can anyone translate what it says for Peach Blossom?
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this post.

It says: "Peach Blossom lets opponents close to her sleep and at the same time summons a giant peach."

Last edited:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
So it only summons one giant peach now...? Interesting... I'm wondering if it'll heal you 100% when you eat it... if you can even eat it.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
The Queen has returned to play smash again. It will feel great to play competitively again. However I believe i will most likely play the Wii U version more due to the control feels.

Last edited:

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
Discuss all information pertaining to Peach in this thread.

:peach:
gamexplain said it all if people want toad put captain toad in and toad can stay as peachs move the 1st 4 costumes could be captain toad and the other 4 could be toadette awesome idea right gamexplain came up with the idea to make captain toad dlc for smash i came up with the alternate costume idea good idea right

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Peach now pulls her turnips much slower making them much less useful.
Ledge-Canceled Turnips is still viable to alleviate this problem.

I haven't played for a long time as Peach, wonder if one could give pointers on how she is in this game and what I should pick up to get get back on track with her again. After coming from P:M, her turnips seem less useful due disappearing on all the OP shields. Or at least use again as means of approach. Z-Dropping seems nice ATM but wonder where to go from here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ledge-Canceled Turnips is still viable to alleviate this problem.

I haven't played for a long time as Peach, wonder if one could give pointers on how she is in this game and what I should pick up to get get back on track with her again. After coming from P:M, her turnips seem less useful due disappearing on all the OP shields. Or at least use again as means of approach. Z-Dropping seems nice ATM but wonder where to go from here.
My video on Peach. First impressions. I did this about a month ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6wjmt24T4&list=UUhqY2TO8vmLxtxhUi9jeuqA

My vid on turnip lag canceling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyuBVimjsng&list=UUhqY2TO8vmLxtxhUi9jeuqA&index=3

My Peach guide write up:
http://smashboards.com/threads/competitive-peach-guide-rundown-3ds-updated-10-2-2014.368094/

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
It looks like Peach is up in Conquest... and she's dominating, as it should be. :)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It looks like Peach is up in Conquest... and she's dominating, as it should be. :)
Where can you view that?

I feel like she is super limited though with the 3DS.
So do I. Floating aerials is hell and lagless shorthop Fair, which is a very strong tool is probably going to be much easier on the Wii U. On top of that, she's very spacing-oriented in this game and the controls really seem to limit that. Not to mention I can barely make use of her Fsmash since it doesn't always come out. Reverse Fsmash just feels impossible.

It's magical what the C-stick can do.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
@ M Meru.

You go online and you select the Conquest tab. She's winning by 48% against Zelda and Palutena.

Also, I personally don't feel all that limited by the controls. Floating aerials aren't hard to do when you adjust the controls to a set-up that's more comfortable for them. I currently have my jump set to A and my attack set to X. Smashes usually come out the way I want them to unless there's lag involved. Retreating aerials can be difficult but they're possible.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
haha
I find it funny @ M Meru. that you find the shorthop fair difficult
it's so fun to do
reverse is definitely doable but not consistent

the biggest advantage to peach 3 on gamecube controller again is her ability to better control
her spacing with ground floated aerials
and her punishing out of shield
it is much harder to input fast enough with the 3ds controls

DACUS will be much easier with gamecube
reverse smashes will be much easier
punish game will be on point because screw ups won't happen more often

it can be annoying when you are trying to throw a smash out
and you get a tilt
or even worse, vice versa
so gamecube controller peach 3 will be a definite boon

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It's annoying when I try to do a smash attack and I end up doing a dash attack or just moving forward.
When we get our hands on a controller with a "c-stick", we're pretty much going to be unbeatable.
I have high hopes for my princess in this game.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
Having to run to a ledge just to pull a turnip more safely than before does not make them suddenly viable the way they been in previous titles.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
no
but it makes them more viable in this game
and you are a fool if you think turnips should be disregarded in this game because of their lag time

they are rather indispensable actually with the occurrence of tlc
so any measure that makes them safer to pull is noteworthy.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Just the fact that you can actually use turnips to gimp someone off-stage makes them a lot more useful. Back in Brawl, throwing turnips at people off-stage only seemed to delay the inevitable.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
you time it right
esp. if it's winky
they won't come back

plus
it may just be me
but they seem fatter in this one
easier to hit people with.

busken

Smash Ace
You guys can just spend 250 on the GC controller mod, to use it with your 3ds with no delay or lag.

Top Bottom