• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach grand tour (USA) 2009

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
If you're referring to me, there is no way I can go this weekend. I don't have the transportation to go, and on top of that tomorrow is a wedding of a friend of mine. Sorry, gan... ;.;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow, how did i never find this thread before, seems like there is gonna be war among the peach players at genesis =/, btw anyone know if mikey or roan gonna be in wisconsin this weekend for the 2nd MW west circuit event? cuz i REALLY need to play some more good peaches cuz i feel like my game has capped, i just don't know what to do to get any better.
Just go to more tournaments. That's how lots of people get better. And there wont be a war. cause just like I do now on smashboards. I don't say a word to people I don't ike at all. No matter what they say. it's like they don't exist.

But just go to tournaments or you can play me on wifi. If I get chances for that anyway. Wifi may not be much but, thats all I had and it got me better to learn stuff as well as tournaments.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so i was at FBT6 in wisconsin today, i actually SUCKED, well not really sucked, but i got stuck in a freakin death pool, and i had been up for 44 strait hours(johns) so i didn't even make it out of pools which is a first time ever. but i did get some really good friendlies and people are starting to really respect my peach, i was kinda hoping mikey would be there since lain and rofa showed up, but he wasn't there =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
so i was at FBT6 in wisconsin today, i actually SUCKED, well not really sucked, but i got stuck in a freakin death pool, and i had been up for 44 strait hours(johns) so i didn't even make it out of pools which is a first time ever. but i did get some really good friendlies and people are starting to really respect my peach, i was kinda hoping mikey would be there since lain and rofa showed up, but he wasn't there =/
Pay for my ticket and give me the names of the people that beat you, and I'll take care of them for you.

Also for this grand tour, it will be but on hold till I get a Job, which can happen this week. then I have to set the dates and tournies I can go too.

The the Peach set I still have to figure out what I will put in it.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
wow, how did i never find this thread before, seems like there is gonna be war among the peach players at genesis =/, btw anyone know if mikey or roan gonna be in wisconsin this weekend for the 2nd MW west circuit event? cuz i REALLY need to play some more good peaches cuz i feel like my game has capped, i just don't know what to do to get any better.
Sorry I'm only doing Midwest East Circuits =(

Top Bottom