• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Cia

das kwl
Nothing like an April Fools Prank to make you realize how much u appreciate ur Smashboards forum skin

-_-

*Recalls last year's "Friday Boards" and can't believe that song has been out a whole year.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Damn. I haven't changed much lol.

Doll taught me how to "mix it up" with Peach. LoL has applications in smash and vice versa. =)

I've only been playing 2 weeks and I'm level 16.

Bing

Smash Master
I think it was Ice that was with me when were walking into random rooms(that had been left unlocked/open) at the hotel during Apex to see if they were smashers rooms.

Good times...

Bing

Smash Master
lol at searching that far back XD

I thought you were refering to the Ice comment, my bad.

And sorry, didnt know the term. I guess that = Im bad.

Oh well, my life is over, crush, some 13 year old troll called me bad. Imma go die now.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm so good at missing n't on words somehow

if you wanna see ugly me there are photos on facebook, or the pound 4 top whatever vid

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I told a girl that I am not looking for love but ended up cuddling and kissing.. how does that happen? I mean I did tell her that I'm open to anything too and I don't mind doing things.. but still, is the desire for someone too strong after all?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol.. I wonder about that.. =P I'd say it's pretty natural to want to have someone close beside you that you can do whatever you want with. You can easily lose yourself in this because it feels incredible.. Tsk, it's tough to handle.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
loooool alan. god i used to watch TSR so much back in the day.

also i HATE acne. i like how i look otherwise.

also ice is hot

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The coldest morning ever. I could use warmth.

That's So Raven...I guess I liked that show.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just finished the hunger games... first half of the book was good but second half went down hill fast... The only reason I would think about reading another in the series is just to see how bad they F'd it up

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I just finished the hunger games... first half of the book was good but second half went down hill fast... The only reason I would think about reading another in the series is just to see how bad they F'd it up

If you thought any part of that book was bad, you deserve to be cut.

Top Bottom