• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Payment Information for GENESIS!

sidefx

Smash Champion
Hey guys,

just a reminder if you havent heard yet, but payment for Genesis is now up, and 100% mandatory!

Which means, if you show up without paying, prior to June 30th, (deadline for paying) you will not be able to play!

Why? Because we need all the time we can get in order to better schedule all the events for genesis, and get things done on time. Finishing sign ups, and making pools prior to the tournament day will speed things up dramatically.

Payment will be through PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay. You can also use a checking account if you do not have a credit card, and you can also use a VISA/AMEX gift card that you can easily by at a local Walmart etc.

We also have a mailing address to accept money orders. PLEASE NO CASH/PERSONAL CHECKS! (mailing address can be found by following the link below)

So i urge you to tell your friends and everyone you know who is going to Genesis to pay asap!

DEADLINE TO PAY FOR GENESIS IS JUNE 30TH!!! NO PAY, NO PLAY

Click here for further details on how to pay!

Please remember to include your information in the checkout screen by clicking on "Name & Registration ID" and typing your info there.

Example info:

Boback Vakili
sidefx
ID#3

You can find out what your ID# is by logging back into your pre-registration account. It will be at the top left corner of the screen. Without this information, we will not know who is paying, and thus further complicate the paying process by individually having to go through and finding who you are.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to msg me on aim at: osidefxo
You can also email us at genesisdbr@gmail.com

Thanks for your time, and hope to see you guys at Genesis. =)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Will you have a list up of people that have payed online (like the pre-reg list), so we can see how many people are ACTUALLY coming?

sidefx

Smash Champion
yes, the list will include an extra box containing a check mark of people who have paid, it will most likely be updated daily as the payments come in.

sidefx

Smash Champion
BUMPPPPPPPP THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

we only have 20 people so far that have payed.. and.. quite frankly.. thats pretty sad

edit: thanks for the sticky =)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
no one is thinking about this tourney yet and planning ahead. You really can't be surprised, there are alot of kids that make up smashboards, and all of them are dudes. Everyone needs to start planning their oos trips if they haven't already.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
IMPORTANT:

"its not that its a problem for everyone else, but more so for us.

basically, to put it bluntly.

people who have already payed will be getting refunds soon. Reason why is Paypal has put a hold on the account, pending confirmations of the actual event. Which doesnt happen till the day of. So we wouldnt be able to touch the money to hand out to winners/pay for the venue, until the day of. Since its a virtual item, and not an actual physical one, (that usually have people sign off on them when they get delivered, confirming they received the item) confirmation of the actual sale cant happen until the person who payed is AT the event, and received what they payed for.

so for now, payment will be taken on the day of the tournament, just like any other tourny.

We are prepping for this in various ways to make it as smooth as possible, and since we wont have 100% accurate head count of who is actually coming, there are possibilities of yet another pre-registration, in order for us to accurately seed, and organize it before hand.

but as for right now, people who have already payed for genesis, will be receiving refunds with an EMAIL confirming their money has been refunded.

i apologize for the inconvenience, but its out of our hands, as far as paypal goes (5 hour phone call supervisors and who ever else i was talking to trying to sort it out)"

hype is back.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i dont think im goin no more. iono lol. its w/e i was grateful anyway cuz people was gonna pay the ticket for me but nothin in life is free.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
wtf Chops you HAVE to go!!!

People are generous, take the money they offer you!!

It's not being selfish, it's fullfilling their desire to have one of the overall best florida players (in both melee AND brawl) representing FL at what is one of the largest smash tournaments to EVER happen. If people are offering to help you with expenses, YOU ACCEPT THEIR HELP!:(

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Ok, what we're doing is bring Florida to Genesis in full force. We've never had the Fantastic Four, (or the Elite Four, as I like to call them) all accounted for.

The Elite Four:

Colbol
Lambchops
Hungrybox
DaShizWiz

I want this to happen, so I helped one of them get a way to Genesis, and now Colbol is planning to pay for Chops' ticket. I hope your not implying that you won't accept it, even if they are willing to pay for you. We want you there chops. Florida wants to do some damage to west coast, and the WORLD.

PB&J

Smash Hero
its the fantastic four and colbol is taking a long time to buy his ticket..he wants to go we are just waiting on colin ballin

and remember..they are the fansatic 4

Top Bottom