• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 2nd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] March 13

null55

Smash Master
lol dude i am mad paying another 16 to get high and take adderall. smash will be amazing(er).

how long does adderall even last?

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
If it is regular adderall, it lasts around 6-8 hours. Adderall XR, however, seemed to last around 12-14 hours.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I know, but I just hate adderall with this passion, I'm not sure where I got the passion for the hate, but I really, really hate it lol

EDIT: btw I'm not condoning the use of cocaine, since that's also dumb lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm going to talk to Stongers about this when he gets back on, but I don't like the idea of his bringing Brawl into this tournament as well. Last time there was a push for Brawl+, and while I'm not crazy about the game, I let that go since there'd be time after Melee to run it. Bringing Brawl into this tournament as well takes even more vital setups this tournament needs to run well, and, as Foxy's tournaments will show, it's too much time+effort to run more than two games at one tournament.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp just yelled at me so...i must tell you guys i was just messing around with the brawl thing before you get madder

Top Bottom