• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 2nd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] March 13

lord karn

Smash Master
Well, I could take the normal route and just not go to as many tournaments as I do, but I try to make sure that I at least break even going to tournaments so that I can go to more. If I didn't make money at tournaments I wouldn't be able to so many of them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well, neither of my parents have been making any money for the past year and a half. @__@

My grandparents give me some money but most of my spending money comes from what I win playing smash
=(

I don't know what to do now.

I want to at least team with Twitch for Asheboro, but I don't know what to do afterward.

null55

Smash Master
Cam, just team with me.
>_> my last post wasn't a joke. i'm honestly waiting for a definitive response from someone that i asked. i won't say his name because i've been dishonored. Mike.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'll be bringing my camera to this too. I expect mad hype.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Was it a dollar? I remember owing you just don't know how much it was LOL only a dollar this time though. if it was like 5 dollars I'll just buy you food or something sound good?

lord karn

Smash Master
btw, pp I taught lozr how to shine oos. Can't believe he didn't know how to do that. @__@ Perhaps his falco game will get better now. . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I heard about that. I just hope he retains/improves on it.

I'm sure his Falco game has already gotten better. Over time I bet he'll do it better and just get stronger vs Falco overall. I'm not really concerned with his vs Falco game right now. I do want to see it for myself though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no im definitely talking about melee twitch. im bringing so much adderall to this, i will be so concentrated the whole time. if anyone else wants some it'll only be $1 a pill, you'll make way more after beating pp in grand finals so its a pretty good investment

null55

Smash Master
lol legit stingers, i approve.

just about you entering melee. but yeah w/e at the adderall stuff, that's cool i guess.

u know ur a f@g tho

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow nvm, i'm not gonna enter melee if thats how im going to be treated, really, truly, its despicable

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I thought adderall was a VA thing. LOL.. smash on addy = fuuuuuuuuuuun stuff

Talk about the epitome of "wtf it's dinner time already?!?!?!"

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
no im definitely talking about melee twitch. im bringing so much adderall to this, i will be so concentrated the whole time. if anyone else wants some it'll only be $1 a pill, you'll make way more after beating pp in grand finals so its a pretty good investment
Yo, I have ADHD. I'm the supplier around here! :laugh:

But no, seriously, not in my shop man.

Top Bottom