• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Falchion - Lucina General and Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

micstar615

Smash Ace
#MarthBestWaifu

My Zelda sistren have migrated to the Lucy board I see. I guess we're going to be partying here now

Don't be too hard on Lucy, she's my fav FE character, her hair may look like a mop but the future is not written!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Were is your father Lucina?

IS HE DEAD?!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have made sure he won't get his chance another day!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Lucina has no future. Just like her fellow mop relatives, she's only used once in a while to do the dirty work before being neglected or worn out, ehehehe. :^) #Edgy

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Lucina has no future. Just like her fellow mop relatives, she's only used once in a while to do the dirty work before being neglected or worn out, ehehehe. :^) #Edgy
ikr her meta is COMPLETELY FLAT.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
But for real Lucina needs to use shanpoo. her hair looks like a greasy rats nest while Marth's hair is like the nest of a beautiful blue dove.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
What in Naga's name is going on here!? :4pacman:

BEGONE YOU POINTY EARRED PRINCESSES!!! :4zelda:

There can be only one princess and she does not tolerate the usurping of any thread, especially her own! :4lucina:

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I'm here!
... Ugh I feel late like when Mulan is late and her mop bath water ends up cold.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Thinking optimistically, Lucina can certainty be used very effectively. Just take her body and use it like one of these bbys here. Her body proportions are PERFECT for the job. :^)

Latte

Smash Ace
Lucina mains, come join the gaycat army and maybe start maining Zeldawful and visiting the Zelda social while you're at it

EDIT: Removed the link because idk

EDIT2: Actually I'm putting it back in here. We got out fab avatars from here

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Thinking optimistically, Lucina can certainty be used very effectively. Just take her body and use it like one of these bbys here. Her body proportions are PERFECT for the job. :^)

The joke here being HAHAHAHHAA LUCINA IS FLAAAAAAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom