• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Falchion - Lucina General and Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
This is what? I can't even. I'm reaching 1000 posts since 2005 on this aren't I? You are testing me right Zelda mains / @Aerodrome? Lucina's beautiful ok? :love:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Me and Marth gonna help ya gorl out

She already dressing as a man might as well use men's shampoo and get rid of that GREASE

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I am proud to be part of this momentous day when Lucina changes her name to Mopcina.
Seriously though, lets make this a thing

Lozjam

Smash Champion
This is what? I can't even. I'm reaching 1000 posts since 2005 on this aren't I? You are testing me right Zelda mains / @Aerodrome? Lucina's beautiful ok? :love:
Ganondorf has bigger Manly Breasts than Mopcina!

BWAHAHAHAHA
Have fun being overwhelmed with our High-Mid Tier, tournament winning power!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I have mocha mochi rice cakes, now you can either be jelly or we can trade so we both get da goods and everyone else can be jellin'.
Okay I'll trade half of mine for half of yours. Let's jellup this place, sistah.

People change but I see zeldas tier placement hasn't since brawl
Watch out, your tier may drop if you keep that up:
Optimism tier list v2.0

SSS Tier:

Salad Bowl
Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule
Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

SS Tier:

Hyrule Candy (HC)
Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly.
F Tier:

Everyone else
Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Someone call the Calvary?
image.jpg

Link's Nair is way sexier than Lucina's. :4link:

Spirst

Holy hell, what is going on here? Coming from the DH boards where we have like 3 regulars and 2 posts a day, this is a bustling city in comparison to my dainty little village.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
In just a few moments, the dawn of a new era will begin!
The new age of
Mopcina
Seriously do, how many mop hyeads did eet take to make that dumb weave ho mah gurr

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
guess what Zelda mains. People don't fall out of Lucinas smashes
Damn, Lucina gorls, did ya see that? That was a sassy comment by a former sassy Zelda sistah. Unfortunately, she has left us to join you, but there's just no flare here, you hear me? We need flare! We need to make your Mopcina's hair flaaaaaare.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Shall I call the Ike mains? @ Locuan Locuan
If you do that, then I have perfect liberty to get the Gay and Sheik mains over here. Trust me, you don't want that
BWAHAHAHAHA
Fire Emblem Awakening sold 1.4 million hmmm. Think that's huge?!
HAHAHA the worst selling console game, Skyward Sword, sold over 3 million!
BWAHAHAAHAHAHA
Your 1.4 million is almost as small as your breasts!

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
guess what Zelda mains. People don't fall out of Lucinas smashes
You act like people get to leave Zelda's smashes by their own free will. She lets her captives go as a sign to let them know to keep their garbage tier Mopcina faces in their paper bags.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Holy hell, what is going on here? Coming from the DH boards where we have like 3 regulars and 2 posts a day, this is a bustling city in comparison to my dainty little village.
Join the Zelda social sometime and the gaycat army while you're at it. All day it's a partay

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
If you do that, then I have perfect liberty to get the Gay and Sheik mains over here. Trust me, you don't want that
BWAHAHAHAHA
Fire Emblem Awakening sold 1.4 million hmmm. Think that's huge?!
HAHAHA the worst selling console game, Skyward Sword, sold over 3 million!
BWAHAHAAHAHAHA
Your 1.4 million are almost as small as your breasts!

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
lol idk why people are saying Lucy's anything but trash tier. At least marf was somewhat useful in his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom