• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

sambo400

Smash Apprentice
Good work :)
I think if with no lag I would have 2-0'd the guy I lost to, but meh. I play starcraft now. thanks.

Sorry but I never have vod.

Oh and isn't Nair guaranteedout of Dthrow against 5 of their 7 options? Rob and GnW I'm pretty sure have the hardest time with our Dthrow. As long as you buffer and sh, the only way they avoid the last hit is if they go one way and you go the other. Maybe snake too.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
The inactivity is amazing.

And yeah, the nair techchase ***** GnW and ROB. I wish there were people at my school who played brawl. I have like.. 2 friends who give me any worry, everyone else is just.. bad. It really hurts my practice, everyone in our scene lives at least half an hour away from me.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I still don't see the usefulness of the nair techchase. It's basically Uthrow except not guaranteed. Of course at low % you can string the nair but it still requires the same effort as a regrab on many characters.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well yeah I guess it was poor wording by me. But you'll know my point, the nair gets them in the air which is cool. Nair usually does a lot of damage which is why it's likely our best move. With nair techchase the whole thing won't hit, negating the damage bonus. Uthrow does this easier by throwing the opponent upwards, setting them up for a juggle, and doing much more damage than the the Dthrow and considering you have to read for the nair to connect, it's better to just uair. Unless they are Rob or something I think.

D

Deleted member 189823

I command you to rise from your grave and rescue my daughter.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Dude Swei your Bowser is **** good shiz man. It almost makes me wanna pick Bowser back up, although these days I use Link for Low tier anyway (he's still pretty free but i never play low tiers anymore)

Good stuff sticking with him. I get my fill of Bowser **** in Project M since so much of AZ plays it, My bowser in that is pretty respectable for someone who doesn't play it outta tourney. Still not sure if when I win it's because of Bowser or not don't really care though I FSmash shield all day.

Speaking of MK do you guys wanna see my 89 combo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vcGZCQbGz8&feature=youtu.be

It's just the first match, I sandbagged after I got it because I was worried K9 wouldn't upload it =)

Edit: Also I like your jab cancels into grabs, I usually only jab cancel to get more damage in out of a grab release but maybe I should use it the way you do. I'm gonna try that next time I use Bowser.

D

Deleted member 189823

Thank you. (:
And yeah, a reason why I just love using Bowser is because of how much he rewards of Grabs and Jab Cancels. You would normally get camped 'til no tomorrow, I heard, but once you're in, you got them.

I think you should pick Bowser back up. It's always good to have more of us around...although Link does afford you a certain level of camp game, which is appreciated in Brawl.

Oh, and by the way, nice play against that MK. Makes me want to pick up gaw full-time like I used to again...not that I completely dropped- I just decided to limit myself to training 3 characters full-time, like Yoshi, Bowser and Wario (apparently I'll need this one for bigger threats).

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I have some family who lives in Norway, but they live in Vestnes. Its a really small town, but Norway isn't too big either.

Its right off the Fjords, and I know there is a ferry that goes to a much larger city. But have you heard of and/or been to Vestnes?

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
But we did engage in Muscle March...
I had much fun too, definitely going back to
Northern Europe again.

Also, love these pics, you gotta send'em to me Gardex !

:phone:
Swell guy, good thing we're seeing eachother in Germany this week!

There are two photoalbums(one by CrimsonChild, one by TNinja).
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278705345580083.63323.100003218584326&type=1
http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt150/CrimsonChild/Garelaf 5/
Aaand for good measure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk8XP4z3XE&feature=g-subs-u

@Meow Haven't heard of the place, but the name alone hints a lot about where the place is B)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I think the thing is it gave us something to talk about

Normally we just talk about our character.

We need some other discussion topics.

So what do you guys like to do in your free time???

-LzR-

Smash Hero
For the last 4 months I haven't had anything but free time. On my free time I don't do anything. My life is a 2 dimensional as GW himself. =/

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I wish I had your problem.

Between working 40 hours a week and going to school I have very little free time.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I don't have free time lol i'm always doing menial ****

**** being an adult. Dude, the year after high school i lived with my parents and didnt do **** it was awesome.

Now i finally have money but no time to actually play the games wtf

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I have the exact same problem. I can buy the things I want but can't enjoy them. I actually haven't bought a game in at least 6 months

Top Bottom