• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Patches

Smash Master
Not gonna lie, I find it hard to practice
:gw: in singles now... And don't get me wrong, I've been trying. I just feel like my :gw: isn't what it used to be.

I think I've been playing way to much :metaknight:

:phone:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Don't worry, guys. gaw is still in my heart <3
Good. You better start posting more often again :bee:

My GnW and ROB are the only characters that I can play (and D3 soon enough, but not yet)

Mostly because all of the people I regularly play against are nowhere near as good as me. I win Marth vs. Jigglypuff no problem :/

Patches

Smash Master
I was a fat kid before. :o

But then I got into drugs. LOL

Edit: example: at apex I think I was off MDMA for like... A week at that point? Regardless, I was doing MDMA everyday for like... A month and a half before that. XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL the "Do drugs until your skinny diet".

I mean...it IS effective. My friend was really overweight growing up. He was like 240 lbs at 13. Then at 18 he just smoked a bunch of pot. Watched him go down to 175 in months. It was crazy yo.

EDIT: How the **** were you able to do/afford MDMA regularly lmao. Im scared of that ****.

Patches

Smash Master
I had hook ups. LOL. Yeah, it was real bad. I was ALWAYS ****ed up... I remember going to Tim hortons to do a 12 hour shift on Christmas and I was tripping hard haha.

But Nawh, MDMA isnt that bad. Just something you don't wanna get addicted to. All I do is smoke weed now, I only do drugs on special occasions.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Nobody wants the ditto. To be honest, I really underestimated your mk. I thought it was gonna be a free win.

Won't do that again lol.

D

Deleted member 189823

Personally I just don't play patiently enough.
And in gaw dittos, rushing at it means eating smash attacks. This probably just me, though.

Top Bottom