• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
We did, yes. We have done everyone ZSS and up. Links are all in the main thread, which should probably be stickied or bumped. I don't want to quadruple post though (>O.o)>

D

Deleted member 189823

We did, yes. We have done everyone ZSS and up. Links are all in the main thread, which should probably be stickied or bumped. I don't want to quadruple post though (>O.o)>
Cuadruple post. Do it. It's not your fault the thread isn't stickied. :awesome:
Also why does the Snake MU hate me so much with gaw.

Nice job against Reflex at Retribution, Tech_Chase! :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm only going to say this once politely. Do not bring that up here. Losing a +2 MU in front of 100 people in person, more on livestream and now the entire community is painful enough. I was really looking forward to the set and my sleep deprived that pretty much made me look terrible. I have reflected upon that set and what I need to do to not put myself in such a situation again. Though Reflex is much better than I am anyway. However, I have dealt with enough criticism for that set. Please don't make me turn into an ***. Please and thank you.

D

Deleted member 189823

...Oh. I...I really didn't think it was going to be that hard for you. I was really just kidding.
I wouldn't know what it's like playing in front of so many people and have people expect good things from you only to not do well.

I apologize. ):

And personally, I can't take sides now that I'm learning how to use DDD and Wario.

ZTD | TECHnology

It's okay. I shouldn't let losses get to me period. Live and learn baby. It was just really embarassing. Which is something I don't deal with well yet.

However, there is always a bright side. It was that crushing loss that motivated me to focus on my faults as a player again. It was also that loss that has allowed me the motivation to work on :gw: further. I actually regained my fire for this game despite my terrible performance at Retribution. But its not about winning now. Its just about focusing on my strengths and weaknesses. And having fun. It's time to remove the shackles I put on myself.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'm only going to say this once politely. Do not bring that up here. Losing a +2 MU in front of 100 people in person, more on livestream and now the entire community is painful enough. I was really looking forward to the set and my sleep deprived that pretty much made me look terrible. I have reflected upon that set and what I need to do to not put myself in such a situation again. Though Reflex is much better than I am anyway. However, I have dealt with enough criticism for that set. Please don't make me turn into an ***. Please and thank you.
Dat salt :awesome:

I lost to meow's friend one tourney and lost my potential pr spot because of it, it happens. You just gotta brush it off as a screw up. We all do it once in a while, were human.

:phone:

D

Deleted member 189823

You know, that reminds me of a player here that REALLY use to bug us with the "3D" (his nick was MK3D) and everybody laughed at him because he's silly and used to be REALLY cocky about his "skills" even though he could only really use MK and only had a record of online victories.
I beat him with gaw, recorded it and uploaded the video as "i beat you in 2D lol".

D

Deleted member 189823

A few months back I was learning the gaw-MK MU. It was pretty fun, to be honest. And I had two characters to deal with MK them: Bowser and gaw.

Guys, I'll go back to gaw. :awesome:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am gonna try to go. Unfortunately the tournament is the weekend AFTER my winter break :(. First week of school is a joke though so I think I can miss a couple of days. I'll rep GaW, but I am not going there to show off my GaW, I am going there to place as high as possible (GaW will likely be used a lot though).

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Beat rain this time.

A lot of AZ players are going. I'd like you to rematch Kyle personally.

Its a personal thing seeing as he's my friend and you're a fellow Gdubs main. Also Kira, GW is his best matchup I wanna see if you can succeed where I (and TECHNICALLY vinnie) failed.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tbh I think I choked REALLY bad vs kyle. You can see I adapted pretty heavily near the end of game 1, and then I lost confidence game 3 and played like **** as falco. Kyle is a great peach but I think I'd win easily now :/. JUST SAYIN

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Tbh I think I choked REALLY bad vs kyle. You can see I adapted pretty heavily near the end of game 1, and then I lost confidence game 3 and played like **** as falco. Kyle is a great peach but I think I'd win easily now :/. JUST SAYIN
Maybe, but I don't think it'd be an easy win at all, he's even better at that matchup now and he's largely underrated, he just plays peach. And not being biased because he's my friend I'm just stating things. I think it's possible but only if you don't underestimate him I would see that as the main reason if anything, you'd lose.

Top Bottom